Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Posted (edited)

Does this support Black Jacking at all?

EDIT: Found the Black Jacking in the script didn't realize it was under Bonus Plugins. However.. It likes to hop a ton of worlds before finding one, most of the time they are already empty, but not all of the time, and it doesn't lure the thugs either, it must find a world with a thug in the hut that you chose during the setup screen.

EDIT 2: It also does not close the door when it goes to un-note food, in the case that the thug does walk out of the hut, it will proceed to swap worlds until it finds a new world with one in the hut already. It would be amazing if you could program the script to shut the door when it exits the hut please and thank you!

Other than that, I am loving the script! Used it for Ardy Knights a good amount and it ran flawlessly, only 1 bug I've found with it that can be annoying which is the UI freezes if you try delete a task, so you'll have to make a new save.

@Czar

Edited by KruelOxygen
  • Heart 1

Thank you! :D Yes I have more updates coming, I want to avoid relying on other people, so the next update for blackjacking will be to automatically lure the npcs instead of hopping worlds to find a pre-lured npc. And for closing the curtain I'll add that in ASAP.

Again thx for feedback appreciate it ;D