Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Yes sure I will make a video on blackjacking then :D @Regax are you doing menaphites or bandits? I have had amazing success with bandits in the north-east tent (the one with the ladders).

Disclaimer: Blackjacking is not officially supported but we are trying our very best to make it flawless in the beta! <3 

Also guys I have great news, I have added a new update for the Rogue Chest since jagex buffed the rewards, you can get upwards of 1m/hr, although this number will vary on pkers nearby!

New Update (v281.0)

- Added improved Rogue chest support
-- Prays melee, banks at ferox, uses dueling rings
- Made some changes to Menaphite thugs now attempts 6 clicks instead of 8 after stunning. (2 clicks will be lost to ping).

Update will automatically go live within 24 hrs enjoy :D Rogue chest is already live as of yesterday, I will be showing some epic screenshots of recent progress :doge:

18 minutes ago, Czar said:

Legend!! :D congrats mate I got more locations being added for vyres I want to add the western houses too, and gl on 99 thieving :D 

Thanks as always mate, honestly can't rate you high enough 👍🏻  and an absolute A🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 guy 💚 thats 6 of your scripts I own now 🤣

Edited by Gibson2k13
  • Heart 1