Is it risky to....

pancho

Share accounts? Me and another friend are trying to share a main so we can level it together since neither of us can play for long periods of time anymore. I was wondering if logging in from  different IP's can get the account banned? 

I see people renting out maxed mains for dueling all the time. Does jagex crack down on account sharing or will I be ok?

As well if anyone has any tips on how to use a proxy on a mac let me know. He has a mac and I don't know how to use a mac. I have been trying to help him for about  weeks now, and I was using proxifier but the program is now having a weird error and does not let him use it.

Thanks!

It really depends on the distance between you and your friend, if your'e close to each other, don't worry at all. But if you live far away from each other, and have a big IP difference, it may be risky.

We live on the same city. Have been using proxy for past 2 weeks, so IP on account has changed from LA to Nevada within a 2 week span and now this will be the 3rd change if we decide to stop using proxy. Hmm