Greetings

Nitrousek

• 2 weeks later...

I've been diagnosed with cancer and been undergoing chemotherapy in my country, Poland. I have lost my hair and cried more than I could imagine about it, but who cares anyway tongue.png

I've been here a scripter before, I'll probably make some free scripts for the community as a gratitude gift for the wonderful times I've had here in the past, but I can't promise anything, because I still have mental breakdowns

I've also been wondering why so many shades from the past like swizzbeat, notorious, dreamliner etc are banned, so if anyone can let me know that would be nice.

I'm also not sure who's in charge now or whatever has been happening for the past year

Wow, like everyone else I'm sorry to hear that... I know there's not much we can do, but if you need to vent feel free to find me smile.png

To answer your question, don't really remember why but swizzbeat left to create his own bot (not rs), now I think he's on a different bot site.

Noto, Dream, Nezz, Pan, Th3, Eliot, Dashboard and I left for a while to make a new bot (not named). Some of us came back obviously tongue.png, some are still there, and the rest I guess just left the rs scene.

Hope that clears some things up for you, and I'm glad you're back biggrin.png looking forward to your scripts mate

Hope that clears some things up for you, and I'm glad you're back biggrin.png looking forward to your scripts mate

Thanks Eric, good to see you ;)

I have been forbidden by higher force to create free scripts unfortunately, so I'm slacking and creating private ones for people, but I guess earlier or later you will see me sending some requests ^^