StrixSales Paypal chargeback

PureAddiction

So I'm not from OSBot, I sell over at Sythe and StrixSales bought $30 worth of 07gp from me and later tried to refund it.

Screenie of his Skype ID:

https://gyazo.com/b7d7fb146cd3507428af155aa8c3455b

Screenie of Paypal dispute (doesn't matter than I won the dispute, still needs a ban for chargebacking, not a TWC.):

https://gyazo.com/059f8aabdaf9e725ee2b3b627623cee2

Him saying ty after I traded him the gold:

https://gyazo.com/9c4e1686cecbd6dbaf02933fb7ab1f9b

More screenies of skype convo:

Sorry if this isn't the correct Dispute layout, first post on OSBot.

Here's my Sythe profile if you need it:

http://www.sythe.org/members/458474-pureaddiction.html

Thanks!

There is no proof you traded with me, you should have read my skype status before, i had it set to "be extra careful when trading with me" or something like that because i had reason to believe that i had been keylogged/ratted. There were random conversations showing up on my skype which is obviously abnormal. My Runescape accounts were untouched because i have authenticator plus use different passwords with them. You also did not PM on osbot to confirm with me. Anyways, i am sorry for the inconveniences that have occured, i have wiped my harddrive and reinstalled windows. I also changed all my passwords that were the same (skype,paypal,steam,minecraft), and plan to create a new password for osbot aswell. This will not happen again. I'm very sorry.

Also, why would i chargeback $30.90 USD if i have 13 feedback and many customers? I have many jobs available for me to do (i have a hand-done service thread) and all of those would be void if i was to be banned. This is a relatively small community, and in my opinion 13 feedback is quite a bit, considering i do many jobs for one customer sometimes. 

There is no proof you traded with me, you should have read my skype status before, i had it set to "be extra careful when trading with me" or something like that because i had reason to believe that i had been keylogged/ratted. There were random conversations showing up on my skype which is obviously abnormal. My Runescape accounts were untouched because i have authenticator plus use different passwords with them. You also did not PM on osbot to confirm with me. Anyways, i am sorry for the inconveniences that have occured, i have wiped my harddrive and reinstalled windows. I also changed all my passwords that were the same (skype,paypal,steam,minecraft), and plan to create a new password for osbot aswell. This will not happen again. I'm very sorry.

Also, why would i chargeback $30.90 USD if i have 13 feedback and many customers? I have many jobs available for me to do (i have a hand-done service thread) and all of those would be void if i was to be banned. This is a relatively small community, and in my opinion 13 feedback is quite a bit, considering i do many jobs for one customer sometimes. 

It makes no difference if you have cleared your PC from viruses and so on, you are still responsible to refund the user for what is owed.

There was also proof of you confirming, but I took it out as a safety measure.

It makes no difference if you have cleared your PC from viruses and so on, you are still responsible to refund the user for what is owed.

There was also proof of you confirming, but I took it out as a safety measure.

He won the chargeback, so there is nothing to be owed?

https://gyazo.com/059f8aabdaf9e725ee2b3b627623cee2

Edit: Proof here

Edited by StrixSales

• Administrator

Opened it back up, @StrixSales Are you claiming this isn't your paypal that sent him the money? If he went first, why would an impostor send the money just to charge back? If a scammer got the money he would just block them, not send money from his own paypal to just recover it later.

• Like 3

Opened it back up, @StrixSales Are you claiming this isn't your paypal that sent him the money? If he went first, why would an impostor send the money just to charge back? If a scammer got the money he would just block them, not send money from his own paypal to just recover it later.

This is my paypal. I admit it is. I did not send him the money, but I opened the chargeback because it wasn't me who sent the money to him. I never sent the money so I chargebacked because I never received anything.

He got the money, said ty, and later tried to chargeback. he went first. No matter than I won the dispute, this diseased rat needs to be banned.

"There is no proof you traded with me, you should have read my skype status before, i had it set to "be extra careful when trading with me" or something like that because i had reason to believe that i had been keylogged/ratted."

Your skype mood message was "Services available", not "Be careful" lmao. In the Paypal dispute you said you had a "impostor bot with the same exact name following you around." LMFAO?

https://gyazo.com/fd9f6430763cbc7e3bf1f870137da00f

That's what he tried to claim the money back with.

"You also did not PM on osbot to confirm with me. "

Why would I comfirm with you on OSBot? I only sell on Sythe, stop pretending you're somebody big with your 13 vouches. Why say "I didn't confirm with you"? That implies a skype impostor, yet you're complaining about an in-game impostor? You really need to learn how to scam lol. Let me know if you need more proof.

• Administrator

This is my paypal. I admit it is. I did not send him the money, but I opened the chargeback because it wasn't me who sent the money to him. I never sent the money so I chargebacked because I never received anything.

So you are claiming you are hacked on every forum possible? If so prove it.

Are you kidding me? That's udder bullshit. You said ty when I traded you. Your skype ID matches. You said you had an impostor bot in game following you and I traded the wrong one. Now you're claiming somebody used your paypal? You LITERALLY told me your sent the money AND said ty when you received it. Stop being a spastic and just get banned already you diseased rat. Good riddance, hate children who scam.

This is the only forum that I have business on, and I would not put my rep at risk for $30. I had a key logger/rat or something on my computer and the person had taken control of my skype and PayPal, Because I log into those with my computer. I have no intention to scan and have had no intention to scam on here, if I was scamming then I would not care about this and let this bother me as much as it does. Even with the TWC I am still doing legitimate business and hope to still be able to use the forums to trade with others. I can prove to you that I am in fact not a scammer, just someone who has been screwed over if I was given a chance to prove myself. I am going to continue to use this site because it is one of the best and I am hoping that I will be able to prove to you that I am a legit trader.