Generally speaking how would you describe your style of clothes?

NoahTheWeebWolf

Personally I adore gothic clothing(really into the subculture too). I don't wear actual gothic clothes though(too expensive and sadly not conservative enough for my career path but even then it's mostly expensive and hard to pull off and there's no chance in hell I am going to wear eye liner lol).

I mostly just wear casual/business casual clothing depending on the circumstances but... 80% of my clothes are all black and the other 20% are usually just darker versions of other colors(hunter green,navy blue,Crimson etc). Sometimes I will wear one of my beanie hats if my hair is too messy(or if I really need to get my eye brows waxed). Then depending how I feel I like to add my own nerdy flair to my outfits like I will wear a necklace or whatever from a game or whatever.

Id love to buy a pair of steel gauntlets like this too http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-12298-articulated-gauntlets.aspx I think they'd be really bad ass to wear in a costume or even just as cool gloves in the winter with my black long coat =). Who knows I may just decide to buy them soon as my gold sales progress(totally taking pictures too for you all to see). I also own an umbrella that has a sword hilt/balance for the handle even a back strap to holster it. I was going to buy this too http://www.medievalcollectibles.com/p-28919-gothic-punk-long-black-overcoat.aspx# but sadly it's been discontinued =(.

I almost forgot to mention I inherited some of my grandpa's really nice business/designer clothes from Europe and my mom as a graduation present got them tailored for me so they'll actually fit on me. I may showcase some of those outfits soon on facebook, post here if anyone wants to see.

I am not really sure what my style is called I just wear what I like to wear basically =).

Edited by NoahTheWisewolf
  • Like 1

i don't give fucks basicly

I mean I feel the same too but surely there's a logical pattern to what you wear?

You don't go from wearing tight jeans one day to a dress another(not saying cross dressing is your thing but that's my point I doubt you wear all types of clothes without any rhyme or reason).

I mean I feel the same too but surely there's a logical pattern to what you wear?

You don't go from wearing tight jeans one day to a dress another(not saying cross dressing is your thing but that's my point I doubt you wear all types of clothes without any rhyme or reason).

Whatever fits and does not fit sometimes (hard to find pants my size).

jeans hoodies and t-shits with some form of print on them.

• Like 1

sweg.

basically

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Dang! Shit's @Baller as fuck!

Whatever fits and does not fit sometimes (hard to find pants my size).

jeans hoodies and t-shits with some form of print on them.

Fortunately my pant size/shirt size remains consistent(I am like 28-30 waist).

Sounds like casual clothes you'd be surprised how often I wear stuff like that myself(the business casual stuff is like if I have to got an important event where those clothes are required).

Dang! Shit's @Baller as fuck!

Fortunately my pant size/shirt size remains consistent(I am like 28-30 waist).

Sounds like casual clothes you'd be surprised how often I wear stuff like that myself(the business casual stuff is like if I have to got an important event where those clothes are required).

thats the nice thing about working in IT.

going to a job interview in sweatpants no problem you still get hired.

• Like 1

I never wear jeans anymore, haven't since i was 12-13, now is just khakis/chinos. I never wear plain t-shirts really, usually a button down with a white undershirt and sleeves 3/4 rolled up, in the summer, pastel shorts and button downs or tanks, I wear nike mid-calf socks exclusively (They feel and fit nice). I care a lot about how I dress even though some people might have a differing opinion. If you dress nice, you go far in life. I also wear vans/polo lowcuts and sometimes my sperrys (both boat shoe and mid-tops).

Don't really know how you would describe it, Frat I guess would be close, I've also heard rich white kid, but I tend to ignore that statement.

• Like 1

HAHAH That is fucking awesome! I like you're style.

I would love to chill out free ballin in some sweat pants.

Being a lawyer as it's perks too but if you want to wear anything not "normal" (including hair/piercing) you're out of luck =(.

HAHAH That is fucking awesome! I like you're style.

I would love to chill out free ballin in some sweat pants.

Being a lawyer as it's perks too but if you want to wear anything not "normal" (including hair/piercing) you're out of luck =(.

I never wear jeans anymore, haven't since i was 12-13, now is just khakis/chinos. I never wear plain t-shirts really, usually a button down with a white undershirt and sleeves 3/4 rolled up, in the summer, pastel shorts and button downs or tanks, I wear nike mid-calf socks exclusively (They feel and fit nice). I care a lot about how I dress even though some people might have a differing opinion. If you dress nice, you go far in life. I also wear vans/polo lowcuts and sometimes my sperrys (both boat shoe and mid-tops).

Don't really know how you would describe it, Frat I guess would be close, I've also heard rich white kid, but I tend to ignore that statement.

I see what you mean but I don't think clothes alone make the person. Hard work is key, I mean look at the guy who made facebook? He wears a hoodie and jeans to his board meetings with his top investors and shit and steve jobs wore jeans and a sweater.

That's not to say anything is wrong with your style/appearance doesn't matter  and certainly people do sadly judge based on appearance but its not going to be accurate about a persons nature/abilities if one judges based on appearance alone.