Account sharing

letsgetitbro

WHat you boys think about trusting someone with runescape passowrd, a guy who claims he's going to risk his way to bank on my account. he seems really chill and is also offering up his maxed main for me to share withhim also. you think i should trust? is there any way he could hack my account and take it?

Nah I wouldn't trust that guy, unless you know him in real life.

i dont, and yeah its kind of my natural instinct with internet "friends". But any reason in specific  you wouldnt? im mainly wondering if he could take my account.. i dont have much value in gp on it, just the stats

i dont, and yeah its kind of my natural instinct with internet "friends". But any reason in specific  you wouldnt? im mainly wondering if he could take my account.. i dont have much value in gp on it, just the stats

Well for starters he could bot and get you banned. Or really do any ban worthy activity like scam,Blatant RWT, etc. Also if he's got a big mouth for example he could just foolishly tell people he is not the owner and you're sharing with him(this may be done intentionally or unintentionally and I guarantee will get you banned).

• Like 2