Autoclicking 70-92 mage on my main

thexokid

I did 56-75 pretty much all at once (16.8k alchs) no problem. What I did was programmed the macro built into my mouse. Did like 300ish manual alchs and just let it run. I don't know for sure but I would guess that jagex's click pattern detection only goes so far. Its just a matter of finding how far.

The more manual clicks that record the less chance of ban.

Now I could be totally wrong but this is just an educated guess based on my experience tongue.png

Edit: Forgot to mention I am also planning on doing (most) of this from 75-85 which is about 30.7k alchs.

Edited by mrzoro35

I did 56-75 pretty much all at once (16.8k alchs) no problem. What I did was programmed the macro built into my mouse. Did like 300ish manual alchs and just let it run. I don't know for sure but I would guess that jagex's click pattern detection only goes so far. Its just a matter of finding how far.

The more manual clicks that record the less chance of ban.

Now I could be totally wrong but this is just an educated guess based on my experience tongue.png

Edit: Forgot to mention I am also planning on doing (most) of this from 75-85 which is about 30.7k alchs.

That sounds clever ^^

I'm sure if you just sat in your house with visitors off and split it up into moderate hours you should be able to get away with it

Edited by Benny_
  • Like 1

That sounds clever ^^

I'm sure if you just sat in your house with visitors off and split it up into moderate hours you should be able to get away with it

Thanks! Also another thing, if you are like SUPER paranoid about getting ban, dont bot. But if you have two computers, just do something on one and autoclick on the other, and every so often just move the mouse pointer a tad to a different point on the spell. That way you aren't click the exact same spot hours on end.

Even though it is 100% possible to not move your mouse at all when you alch using mouse keys (or whatever they're called), it would help pass the detection system a bit (I assume) to move the mouse every so often.

Thing is even with paying some "Trusted" to do this, there is not certainty that they wont just macro or bot this them self. Even if they state they won't.

To be honest, if you hold your mouse upside down and just clicked so it didn't move your mouse you wouldn't be clicking in a different space every click anyway. So would it get flagged? I've never heard someone get banned for alching.

Meh, I did 59-94 in a week using auto clicker just a month and half ago...zero breaks lol just stood at ge bank with garyshood clicker and got to 94 in no time. Only time I logged out was for the 6 hour window and then I would simply log back in and go at it again

fuck it. Going to auto click. Ill let you know if I make it or not. Also anyone have any good items to alch?

Need venge to pk, was wondering how high the ban rate would be to alch that. Please note the account is half banned. (received a bot busting moderate ban a year ago)

My account is half banned as well and i did 80 - 99 in about a week and half using an Apple Script I wrote. No bans or anything and I was running it a good majority of the day, and theres no breaks since it not a real script.