For all you "RS3 is WoW, RS3 is EasyScape" -etc kids

Vag

Yeah, RS3 can be Maxed out within a year. How ever, take in consideration that the first person to max out OSRS did it in 8 months.

I personally do belive that it has always been possible, ever tho people like Zezima took years to max out, but things that have changed is the amount people play, and the fact that everyone who plays already knows everything and how its done efficiently. BOTH games are equally easy to grind.

Edited by Vag
  • Like 1

Remember how rc is 20-30k/h? I reached 99 after a few months of botting it.

Then a year later runespan comes in @ 150k/h rc exp sleep.png.

How to piss off players^

RSpan has been nerfed back in 2013 to under 100k exp / hour due to complaints. Im now able to get 89k / hour at level 86..

RS3 is way easier, honestly... The exp is so much faster and there are more effecient methods to train. I know this from experience, it's stupid easy. You get many times the exp of OSRS, especially in combat.

Not true. Also RS3 has a lot more enjoyable content, like graphics, bosses, questing and areas. Gameplay feels smoother due the extended draw distance, and by any aspects it feels much more comfortable to play from what OSRS has to offer.