Dispute: HeyImJamie vs Risky.

HeyImJamie

Disputed member:

@Risky

Thread Link:

Explanation:

Won't pay me for the Service. Appreciated, It took it's time but it was out of my control. I work 9 to 5, getting home at 7pm UK time. I was going to bot him 500 Cw tickets, I've currently botted him 418 but the worlds are crashed so I can't complete until Thursday. I'll happily finish as long as I get payment, and I've explained I'll refund the bond as it's taken a while to finish: Meaning Final Payment would be 18m. If he wanted to end now, Which would be fine, I said I'd take 15m, as '80%' of the Service is completed (Being 415 Tickets out of 500) is 17m and 2m of that would be repaying the bond for the delay.

Evidence:

bcaabf754797814e96a74162be2f28b9.png

7f6ada1f9d64c07eea0fad903d4e393e.png

I already told you that I don't have a problem paying for the service but when you give multiple ETA's on when itll be finished and the fact your botting the service ( shouldnt matter when you got to work since your BOTTING IT ) it should have been done already. I posted on skype 2 times that worlds were working and you didnt do much if anything ( got maybe 4 or 6 tickets )

another point is this thursday after runescape update I managed to get a halo ( 300 tickets ) afking in the same clan chat , and this was by hand , so assuming you are actually botting it , this order should have been completed already ( regardless if you get 20 ticks/ hour cause your script only handles 4 worlds )

spoiler contains chat logs that he coincidentally left out :

5640bd0e506afbede0fa0fdba86b071d.png7f50383ca4bfea084a5b615ebeb2d073.pngd6ddfdf596e2290192d08c80004a471b.png

011164cdea2599fc7c55bd1d7e27d72b.png

i can log into my laptop and load skype messages from earlier when we agreed on price and the service was going to be botted in neccessary

Appreciated what you've said above but you're fully aware of the situation.

I work a 9 to 5:30 Job. I'm from the UK, Meaning RS updates at 10:30/11am my time (Which sadly means I'm already at work) I botted as soon as I got in (Being 7pm, as work isn't just around the corner.) and got you from 220 tickets to 420 tickets, Where we stand now. I have no problems finishing the service this Thursday when things are fixed, but not if you're taking 50% off the price - I'm sorting the bond as good will, not 10m. Either you want it finished and you pay the full amount, minus the bond. Or we finish it now, with like I said in the original post, 80% + the Bond + the Extra 20 Tickets because I'm not that petty.

What was the original ETA you guys agreed on?

I said Saturday originally but explained to him that there was an issue with worlds. He then said he wanted Halo finished but none of the worlds were working. I got him Halo on Thursday, when I got in, but the worlds were crashed so I couldn't finish his tickets. This is where we're at now.

I had no control over what happened. The worlds were down and I was at work, I've offered to take the bond off the price to waste your time.

c4794e32c8af47a98494271cbd912a75.png

If we're being petty about times, though. Here's you saying you didn't care, Yet now you're complaining? Ok.

Yes i'm aware I said "idm how long it takes for them" because you claimed to have it done by the end of the weekend with or without a worker so at least include the context. 

After the weekend I told you the worlds worked on Monday, and Wednesday and this Thursday there was a period of 24-36 hours where the remainder tickets could have been attained. I know when the worlds crashed because I was in the CC

The time I started to care about the times is after you wasted my time and give deadlines that weren't fulfilled and now I have to wait another week before anything can be done to my account

I had no control over what happened. The worlds were down and I was at work, I've offered to take the bond off the price to waste your time.

c4794e32c8af47a98494271cbd912a75.png

If we're being petty about times, though. Here's you saying you didn't care, Yet now you're complaining? Ok.

Why not ask your worker to handle some of the load since you said you have work + changing jobs?

Why not ask your worker to handle some of the load since you said you have work + changing jobs?

The thing is the whole service was being botted so either the worker would have to start the script once in awhile ( didn't happen because i don't have 500 tickets already ) and/or the worker story we can chalk it up to bullshit ( 99% the case since the service thread doesn't mention any worker which I'm pretty sure it has to include if you have any, correct me if i'm wrong)

The thing is the whole service was being botted so either the worker would have to start the script once in awhile ( didn't happen because i don't have 500 tickets already ) and/or the worker story we can chalk it up to bullshit ( 99% the case since the service thread doesn't mention any worker which I'm pretty sure it has to include if you have any, correct me if i'm wrong)

I don't understand why this is hard to understand. Either myself, or whoever else I asked to help; Would be working 9 - 5: So we wouldn't be able to switch the bot on, because we'd be at Work.

I'm bored now, I've offered to refund the bond for the time wasted so you've lost nothing. You're just being petty.