Range Tank - PC

CallMePapi

Put a fuck ton of time into this account, quite proud of it to be honest. Just curious to see what its worth and if its worth parting with.

Stats (Combat 103 - 68 QP's)

9c0d8885ea0cc3914dd228eabe6c47a2.png

Noteable Items
Full graceful.
Full zammy book.
Full void w/ mage helm.
Firecape
Rex Pet.
Zulrah Pet.

Other Notes
Original owner.
No account bans however there are quite a few previous mutes.

Used mainly for PVM, great for Sara/Arma IMO.

i bought one for 220m with stats around yours. but he was a trusted member with a rank, and 300 feedback. not 4 posts. for you, id say around 120, just because of the massive risk 

WOW, 220m.. Kind of makes me want to donate for 'trust' to get a better price laugh.png . Thanks for your value, I fully understand the feedback/price ratio.

WOW, 220m.. Kind of makes me want to donate for 'trust' to get a better price laugh.png . Thanks for your value, I fully understand the feedback/price ratio.

im going to be blunt, with 0 fb and 4 post count you'll be lucky getting 50m XD. id wait to sell it until you've been around here a while, maybe make some smaller trades 

im going to be blunt, with 0 fb and 4 post count you'll be lucky getting 50m XD. id wait to sell it until you've been around here a while, maybe make some smaller trades 

Well my login is my full name/personal email that I use for work.. I would most likely be using a MM or go first, id also be happy to provide ID just to prove im legit. I appreciate the advice, been reading up on account selling and from what ive read you can just recover that shit straight so I can sympathise with buyers. Meh, I guess ill just hang around and wait for an offer.