Fix for OSBuddy possible?

Scape GAINZ

look i try the above fix and it doesnt work, I would like somebody to post specs and a guide to get it to work. 

If you ran this bot thru osb IM sure ban rates would go DOWN.  Jagex see's that we use this client and then use the jagex client for botting its like im botting look at me

So what you're saying is the official, developed by jagex, rs client has a higher banrate than osbuddy, a third part client they have no control over? 

I see.

• Like 1

So what you're saying is the official, developed by jagex, rs client has a higher banrate than osbuddy, a third part client they have no control over? 

I see.

lmfao.

I'm sure you will get more Vitamin C from eating a banana than eating an orange because our body see's the orange and knows it's trying to get Vit C so it blocks it out.

• Like 1

I see.

Based on online stats, the majority of people playing runescape are using OSBuddy.

We all know we use OSBuddy when we play legit. (If you are playing legit)

OSBuddy uses an injection system that's been green-lit by RS staff right?

Wouldn't it make sense to dev a bot for OSBuddy?

Based on online stats, the majority of people playing runescape are using OSBuddy.

We all know we use OSBuddy when we play legit. (If you are playing legit)

OSBuddy uses an injection system that's been green-lit by RS staff right?

Wouldn't it make sense to dev a bot for OSBuddy?

Jagex doesn't 'green light' anything they can't control - they endorse the client because there is not bot behavior which is the only reason you shouldn't get banned for using osbuddy. 

Using the official client vs osbuddy imo has 0 influence on you ban rates, and therefore there is no reason to support a client that using twice the resources for mirror mode.

• Like 2

Jagex doesn't 'green light' anything they can't control - they endorse the client because there is not bot behavior which is the only reason you shouldn't get banned for using osbuddy. 

Using the official client vs osbuddy imo has 0 influence on you ban rates, and therefore there is no reason to support a client that using twice the resources for mirror mode.

I think he is saying that when someone bots, they login to the RS official client which they would never do if they were playing legit, then when they switch to the osbuddy client, Jagex is picking up on that client switch and that it is causing a slightly higher ban rate.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with the logic, but I believe that is what he was going for by "lower ban rates."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Funny thing is every talks shit about mirror mode saying it ioffers no protection and it's all in our heads. I botted my current ironman for 5 months with not a single ban, then a couple weeks ago when a patch broke mirror mode i used stealth injection for 3 days and got a temp ban. Using mirror mode again and been goin steady for about 2 weeks no ban yet. 

• Like 1