So who wants to buy 10-15 m for a 1$ ea (;

VaughnM_

Ok so here's the deal I gotta pay something by tomorrow and I'm like 10$ short lol I have money in PayPal but that 3-5 business days.

I'm looking for someone trusted to buy 10-15m off of me thru Santander I think it's possible bc it's in my Santander app. So you would also have to have one I think not sure.

I would be going first and im looking to do this before 11:59pm EDT

It's 708pm right now. So let me know pls

I will im bertified can proof id and so on.

i think i might be on some retarted type stuff today... i had to pay geico. and the reason im like 10$ short is because they already took it out of my account... lmfao. sorry to have wasted yours and anyone elses time. :c really am. 

can a mod pls lock this

Ok so here's the deal I gotta pay something by tomorrow and I'm like 10$ short lol I have money in PayPal but that 3-5 business days.

I'm looking for someone trusted to buy 10-15m off of me thru Santander I think it's possible bc it's in my Santander app. So you would also have to have one I think not sure.

I would be going first and im looking to do this before 11:59pm EDT

It's 708pm right now. So let me know pls

You should accept paypal because it would be an instant transfer, in the unlikely event that someone here has the santander app, that would require a transfer of funds which would also take 3-5 business days sad.png. If you do accept paypal ill buy it :)

Edited by LoudPacks

If it was paypal Id do it, but idk what that thing you're talking about is tongue.png

Santander bank is a regional banking orginization that mostly operates in the north east(Massachusetts,Rhode Island,Connecticut,New York etc).

I know because I used to use them too back when I lived in Rhode Island... They're nothing special.

Bank of America is love... Bank of America is life.