Botting Ban Wave

sgbot

Use a VPN, opt in for premium scripts, and take breaks when botting.

Just by using those 3 minimizes ban rates for yourself so much.

Wrong, wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG.

A VPN does not decrease your ban chance at all, unless you have previously been banned and your IP was flagged

Premium scripts aren't necessarily better than free scripts, my free script osFishingGuild is a direct export from my premium fishing script.

Taking breaks while botting is subjective, depending on the length of the break and how long you play for, obviously botting for 23 hours and breaking for 1 isnt going to reduce your chances much.

• Like 1

Wrong, wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong WRONG.

A VPN does not decrease your ban chance at all, unless you have previously been banned and your IP was flagged

Premium scripts aren't necessarily better than free scripts, my free script osFishingGuild is a direct export from my premium fishing script.

Taking breaks while botting is subjective, depending on the length of the break and how long you play for, obviously botting for 23 hours and breaking for 1 isnt going to reduce your chances much.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read all day. Go ahead and bot without taking any precautions and see how far you will get with that. Also on the subject of free vs premium, there is no doubt that there are some free scripts that are decent enough to compete with paid scripts, but in general most paid scripts > free scripts.

Also botting for 23 hours a day whether you use breaks or not is gonna get you banned regardless. 

This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read all day. Go ahead and bot without taking any precautions and see how far you will get with that. Also on the subject of free vs premium, there is no doubt that there are some free scripts that are decent enough to compete with paid scripts, but in general most paid scripts > free scripts.

Also botting for 23 hours a day whether you use breaks or not is gonna get you banned regardless. 

Lol hes saying a VPN isn't going to effect your ban unless your IP is flagged. He also saying any script can get you banned due to the nature of how long you run the script for. You are taking his statement the wrong way.

Edited by ayosauce

I already said breaking is subjective to the amount you break and how often you do it,

The VPN part has no relevance at all, having a different IP address won't decrease your chance of being banned at all, unless your previous IP has been flagged

The only reason you are right with the free scripts / premium scripts is because the premium script developers have some sense of obligation to maintain there scripts

Edited by Tom

I already said breaking is subjective to the amount you break and how often you do it,

The VPN part has no relevance at all, having a different IP address won't decrease your chance of being banned at all, unless your previous IP has been flagged

The only reason you are right with the free scripts / premium scripts is because the premium script developers have some sense of obligation to maintain there scripts

I'm the dumbest motherfucker I've ever met.

• Like 1