Molly's Brine Rat Killer

Molly

after trying out this script I have one suggestion. Please add hop option if there are anyone besides you in the room. I think this script is pretty safe unless someone reports you. And to prevent that I strongly suggest adding hoping option. This location is low tarffic but people on task still sometimes come. Better to be safe than sorry. If you add that option I will definitely going to purchase your script

Good old brine rats. Maybe not as profitable as green dragons but definitely safer. Could I get a trial? smile.png

Sure, just like the OP for a trial.

after trying out this script I have one suggestion. Please add hop option if there are anyone besides you in the room. I think this script is pretty safe unless someone reports you. And to prevent that I strongly suggest adding hoping option. This location is low tarffic but people on task still sometimes come. Better to be safe than sorry. If you add that option I will definitely going to purchase your script

I can add that this Saturday.

Pushed the addition of this feature.

Thank you for ading hopping addition. I want to inform you about a problem I found today. At this moment script is unusable. Today after playing for couple mins I noticed that my chat is full of messages "I'm already under attack". Then I starting looking what is the cause of this. Every time in midle of the fight character decides to pick up loot or bones it starts attacking different brine rat. It used to happen from the beggining even when I was using trial but it only occured if you ran to end of room but now you move couple steps and it starts attacking new rat. I hope you can fix this problem as soon as possible

It seems little bit better but still has trouble attacking same rat. Maybe you could make it so it loots after finishing kill? Still wouldnt call it usable because it cant eat 2 pieces of food in row without getting message "I'm already under attack".

Reworking looting method tonight after work.

Edit: Pushed update, live version will be 1.7.

Edited by Molly

https://gyazo.com/011ef8f9467b220387127417263745a0
still no bueno... my solutions would be just to make it that it loots after finishing kill or make delay after looting to like 3 secs so rats have time to catch up when u ran away from them. also you can turn off running too. i rather have 1-3k xp and few kills less than having account banned. 

https://gyazo.com/011ef8f9467b220387127417263745a0

still no bueno... my solutions would be just to make it that it loots after finishing kill or make delay after looting to like 3 secs so rats have time to catch up when u ran away from them. also you can turn off running too. i rather have 1-3k xp and few kills less than having account banned. 

I tested it just now and only had this occur twice in 15 minutes. It occurs if your prior target gets trapped for example behind a rock and comes out and hits you just after you attempt to attack a new target. Also, I'd rather not add a delay for looting if I don't need to as I think this would have a fairly large impact on performance. That being said, I am about to push an update that forces the bot to re-attack the target it was in combat with prior to looting, assuming the player is not being attacked and nobody else is attacking your prior target. Going to test it for about 10 more minutes before I push but I haven't had an issue yet.

Edit: Had it attempt to attack a target whilst being under attack only once in 20 minutes, this occurred when the bot looted and right after the old target was under the player, for some reason it didn't correctly detect the target as being there. I'm pushing the update now, I don't think that occurrence is cause for concern as it would be an extremely rare thing to have happen.

Live version will be 1.8

is this sscript good money?

Yes, consistent decent money for the cb exp you're getting, if you get some brine sabre drops then its great.

Edited by Molly

thank you for fast response. maybe its possible for it to occur only twice in 15 mins if you have very high stats and good gear. to test it out again I purpesly took off armor and here is what happened. https://i.gyazo.com/714a525efc5e848a6e5ff4af5421c96f.gif
rat wasnt even trapped and bot didnt realise it was under attack. but i think with your new update problem should be fixed i hope smile.png

Edited by famemax

If you still have issues in 1.8 let me know, I have been testing with my maxed main so you might be correct about that reducing the chance for it to happen, since it kills them pretty quick. I'll have to test it with maybe like a rune scim rather than whip.

you did great job. looting mid fight is perfect it even recognises rat it was fighting before. problem only occurs once every 10 mins or so specificly after eating mid fight and looting: https://i.gyazo.com/911bd1e243c9004d93dc44818594d43a.gif my thoughts are maybe bot gets confused after 2 or more actions? eat>loot>cant realise it was fighting before>attacks new rat. test it out use no armor so you can see. also i noticed if it only eats and there are no bones on ground its works fine must eat and loot. anyway thanks for good work now script is finally usable

• Like 1

• 1 month later...