Dispute on Og Domo

S0da_pop

Disputed member: Og domo 

Thread Link: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/83824-need-questing-asap/

was commented on my fourm. 

Explanation: well to begin, he was going to quest monkey maddness on my 1st account, this was going to cost me 8m. So i left 8m on the account he said he would have it done that night/following day, wouldnt take long. I come back to a skype message "you account was banned and i left the cash on it so i can not refund you" prior to this i woke up that morning before work around 5am jumped on to see if it was done because was very early, there was nothing (cash wise) on the account. so i let it go, i botted that account before so maybe it was a late ban, no big deal. now yesterday he said he would make me a 70 att, 45 def, 60+ str with one of my level 3s, for 20-25m, (he has good feed back and alot of people said he did capes ect so ok thats fine) i told him there was 5m on the account and i could pay the rest after, he asked to add a adition 10 on it to begin, so i agreed. He said he would start in 5m and have it done yesterday night/tonight cause he had no work. so later that evening i log onto one of my other accounts and see "friends list" my account he was working on wasnt on, so i logged on it figured maybe he was sleeping ect, my account was not changed in anyway except all 15m and bank was cleaned.. so i log onto skype to ask if he was going to finishin tomorrow (today) and realized he unfriended me on skype. ive sent him a private message which he just responded to as "what" after i explain, and has responded to others post on the forum since. so that is a total of 21m out. 

Evidence:

skype messages. 

added files.post-192731-0-46565100-1444331246_thumb.pngpost-192731-0-38207700-1444331247_thumb.pngpost-192731-0-96493200-1444331247_thumb.pngpost-192731-0-86267700-1444331248_thumb.pngpost-192731-0-27538600-1444331249_thumb.pngpost-192731-0-80061600-1444331249_thumb.pngpost-192731-0-32793900-1444331250_thumb.pngpost-192731-0-80348600-1444331250_thumb.pngpost-192731-0-30989300-1444331251_thumb.png

post-192731-0-80784200-1444331251_thumb.png

Not even going to bother reading anything he said, the first few sentences were enough. He had been scammed previous before using my services and the guy who had hacked him botted defense. I do 1-25 agility within an hour then go to sleep. Next morning i start doing the quests and as im almost done with mm, i get banned. So whatever i tell him what happened and later on we agree that i will make him a new account and he left 15m on the account for me to use/partial payment. (previously before that he had logged on in the morning during the first service to see what i have done and noticed i had taken my payment off the account) I had taken a tiny break and when i tried to log on, he was already logged on. It pissed me off but i didn't saying anything due to him probably just being curious on how far i have gotten, i go shower, get some food, come back and try and log-in again and he is still logged in. I was absolutely done. Global terms of service are stated that you may not log-in during service unless given permission by the person doing your service (me). I canceled the service and blocked him.

[3:51:58 PM] *** Tom G added Muffins, Elijah Cefaratti ***
[3:52:05 PM] Muffins: hi
[3:52:10 PM] Muffins: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/82993-%E3%80%8C-muffins-free-middleman-service-190fb-trusted-almost-always-on-over-600m-handled-%E3%80%8D/
[3:52:13 PM] Muffins: please fill out the form there
[3:56:36 PM] Tom G: not sure what elijah is doing..
[3:56:57 PM] Tom G: not replying now ive found a mm, sorry to have bothered muffin
[3:57:03 PM] Tom G: if he replies ill skype again

I was supposed to MM for someone and domo

a9e3ab813d.png

Not even going to bother reading anything he said, the first few sentences were enough. He had been scammed previous before using my services and the guy who had hacked him botted defense. I do 1-25 agility within an hour then go to sleep. Next morning i start doing the quests and as im almost done with mm, i get banned. So whatever i tell him what happened and later on we agree that i will make him a new account and he left 15m on the account for me to use/partial payment. (previously before that he had logged on in the morning during the first service to see what i have done and noticed i had taken my payment off the account) I had taken a tiny break and when i tried to log on, he was already logged on. It pissed me off but i didn't saying anything due to him probably just being curious on how far i have gotten, i go shower, get some food, come back and try and log-in again and he is still logged in. I was absolutely done. Global terms of service are stated that you may not log-in during service unless given permission by the person doing your service (me). I canceled the service and blocked him.

What?

[3:51:58 PM] *** Tom G added Muffins, Elijah Cefaratti ***

[3:52:05 PM] Muffins: hi

[3:52:10 PM] Muffins: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/82993-%E3%80%8C-muffins-free-middleman-service-190fb-trusted-almost-always-on-over-600m-handled-%E3%80%8D/

[3:52:13 PM] Muffins: please fill out the form there

[3:56:36 PM] Tom G: not sure what elijah is doing..

[3:56:57 PM] Tom G: not replying now ive found a mm, sorry to have bothered muffin

[3:57:03 PM] Tom G: if he replies ill skype again

I was supposed to MM for someone and domo

a9e3ab813d.png

Was at work, just because i can't reply means im a scammer?

also funny how he said he couldnt answer once found a MM cause "work" where in my messages he said he was off for 2 days. more lies. there is another member messaging me, chicken wing, who asked when the dispute would show because he was also scammed and willing to provide evidence aswell.. if he returns my 15m so be it, but the fact that hes straight up lieing about how long i was on the account for is pretty dumb, after 5:30 am i cannot log back on to a account untill after 3:30 due to not being able to have a client at work. so either thats 100% a lie aswell, or his food and shower break was 9 hours., even so i left him a message saying "if nothing was done by the time i got home i would be fileing a dispute" after which he blocked me the SAME NIGHT i left the 15m on the account for it and went to sleep. lol.. i will be more than happy to take more screen shots if necessary. and for him TOS comment, look on my forum page, he contacted me, not the other way around, never said anything about TOS, however i let him be on the account untill i realized being on one of my other accounts and not seeing my account on, he spent absolutly zero time on it after he said he was going to make this a priority because he has no work.  lastly, the person who was on my account a few days prior did not bot, he was on it a total of 5 mins before messaging me "got ya, lesson learned make sure u use trustworthys" when i logged on i was 11 def, then i trained it up before letting him on. BY HAND. 

im sure the mods will do whats right, but if he would just return my cash i would be satisfied. 

also funny how he said he couldnt answer once found a MM cause "work" where in my messages he said he was off for 2 days. more lies. there is another member messaging me, chicken wing, who asked when the dispute would show because he was also scammed and willing to provide evidence aswell.. if he returns my 15m so be it, but the fact that hes straight up lieing about how long i was on the account for is pretty dumb, after 5:30 am i cannot log back on to a account untill after 3:30 due to not being able to have a client at work. so either thats 100% a lie aswell, or his food and shower break was 9 hours., even so i left him a message saying "if nothing was done by the time i got home i would be fileing a dispute" after which he blocked me the SAME NIGHT i left the 15m on the account for it and went to sleep. lol.. i will be more than happy to take more screen shots if necessary. and for him TOS comment, look on my forum page, he contacted me, not the other way around, never said anything about TOS, however i let him be on the account untill i realized being on one of my other accounts and not seeing my account on, he spent absolutly zero time on it after he said he was going to make this a priority because he has no work.  lastly, the person who was on my account a few days prior did not bot, he was on it a total of 5 mins before messaging me "got ya, lesson learned make sure u use trustworthys" when i logged on i was 11 def, then i trained it up before letting him on. BY HAND. 

im sure the mods will do whats right, but if he would just return my cash i would be satisfied. 

You said @Chicken Wing was scammed and had evidence? Can you post it please.

• Like 1

I will not return any cash due to you not being able to follow the GLOBAL TERMS OF SERVICE

You said @Chicken Wing was scammed and had evidence? Can you post it please.

he messaged me yesterday asking if i made my dispute yet, i told him it needed to be approved, then he follows to tell me he was also scammed. (im not sure how or what a and why) but ill message him back to post what he has.

He was offering to do firecape for 1.5m (yes, I know), I offered to give him a trust picture to help get more customers with his services, but instead he just took everything and logged out. Don't really care about the money, but the sad thing is he dropped the un-tradeables for some reason.. even the random quest items lol

Heres skype logs, after two hours he deleted me off skype, didn't even bother to ask him what happened and just blocked him, not worth my time. He confirms the bank value in the skype pics, and I can provide proof that the account is cleaned, still using it to develop scripts, I have others anyway.

evidence removed

I will not return any cash due to you not being able to follow the GLOBAL TERMS OF SERVICE

okay once again, I DIDNT BREAK THEM, i noticed my account was not logged onto at all, you lied when you said you took a break then tried to log on again (i was at work there is no possible way for me to get on) AND you contacted me, you didnt give me a TOS to begin with. YOU scammed. period.