★ FIRE CAPE DAY! ★ TODAY AND TOMORROW ONLY! ★ 10/7 - 10/8

Og Domo

Got the next 2 days off, So I'm looking to do cheap fire capes for anyone and everyone!

Charging a flat price of 1.5m no matter what your stats are! (Must be at least somewhat reasonable)

If you're already at jad and want me to do him for you, it'll only be 300k!

Figured this would be a great way to build some feedback and make a little money while I'm off work.

Gear does not matter, But for lower defense accounts I may have some requirements.

All i ask is for you to leave feedback after I have completed the fight caves/jad for you smile.png

Copy and paste:

What do you want me to complete? Full fight caves or just jad

Range, defense, and prayer level?

Have you added me on skype?

Will you leave feedback?

T.O.S.

• By asking me to do a Firecaping service in any form of communication, you have read and agreed to my ToS.
  • I am not liable for any bans, mutes or any other infractions to your account before, during or after the service.
  • You must pay first up front, 07GP only.
  • If you do not request a PM from me and give your account to an imposter, I am not liable.
  • You must leave feedback 
  • You must change your password after the service is completed.
  • If you want me to stop during a cape, I will however you will receive no refund.
  • If it so happens that I fail the cape I will obviously refund you, however I will not pay for the items used.
Global T.O.S. 

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Edited by Og Domo

T.O.S.

• By asking me to do a Firecaping service in any form of communication, you have read and agreed to my ToS.
  • I am not liable for any bans, mutes or any other infractions to your account before, during or after the service.
  • You must pay first up front, 07GP only.
  • If you do not request a PM from me and give your account to an imposter, I am not liable.
  • You must leave feedback 
  • You must change your password after the service is completed.
  • If you want me to stop during a cape, I will however you will receive no refund.
  • If it so happens that I fail the cape I will obviously refund you, however I will not pay for the items used.
Global T.O.S. 

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

What do you want me to complete? 1050 Pest Control Points

Range, defense, and prayer level? 94 Range, 98 Defense, 82 Pray

Have you added me on skype? Yes

Will you leave feedback? Of course

Talked to you on Skype, will give 5m up front for 500 points then another 5m for 550 points. 

Talking on skype now, about to start service :)

What do you want me to complete? 1050 Pest Control Points

Range, defense, and prayer level? 94 Range, 98 Defense, 82 Pray

Have you added me on skype? Yes

Will you leave feedback? Of course

Talked to you on Skype, will give 5m up front for 500 points then another 5m for 550 points. 

He's in 2 Disputes. Are you Dense?