Is it possible that someone hacked my client?

pwnermies

Okay so I bought this account about 1 month ago and changed the email address and of course password. I botted with it at the beginning but then I stopped for like 2 weeks and played legit. I had to get some agility for a quest so it was botting time once again :D I have my password on my client and when I logged out last night I had no problem at all. Now I went to play on my account and my fury, d bow and 1.5m cash are gone and I'm left with like a mill bank. I'm just wondering if there is any  possibility that someone hacked into my client and got my password, because my password/registered email hasn't been changed. I had a friend come over last night while I was botting and he can be a dick sometimes, but I don't want to blame him, because he will probably be pretty offended if he had nothing to do with it. I'm doing a virus scan atm for so let's see if maybe a keylogger has something to do with it. Any answers would be greatly appreciated :) Oh yeah I find it kind of weird that only my fury, d bow and 1.5m cash were stolen but I was still left with over 1m items so it looks like it was done in a rush(would make sense if my friend had something to do with it)

Personally i have a lot of fake friends (only 1 good friend) but the difference between you and me is that i don't let them in my house near my family.

Maybe you could take some advice out of it.

Furthermore if i remember correctly OSbot stores your password etc on your computer and not on the client itself, so the developers of the client aren't able to see your password etc.

• Like 1

Ok so pretty much he is to blame? I mean he is alright to hangout with but he is the type that only thinks about himself so I wouldn't be so shocked if he pulled something like that. Did the virus scan and nothing but cookies were found so I doubt it's a virus. Also is there anyway the previous owner could have had something to do with this even though my password/email wasn't changed? If I find out he stole my shit he will definitely get a nice ass whipping :D