99 Fishing Obby mauler starter for sale (member since 2013)!

mhale97

1. Pictures of the account stats

eee6ce43de3bde3d54de9015cb930b6b.png

2. Pictures of the login details
b60d771bcecc645fb6f24df9a3092afc.png
    3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)

50118e08d7c13b176ec5d2974b8232d0.png

4. Pictures of the quests completed

7def2d0bade3cd4161b4f388f4315b86.png

5. The price you will be starting bids at
5m / 10$
    6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account
30m / 35$
    7. The methods of payment you are accepting
07 GP (paypal from trusted members only!)
    8. Your trading conditions
We will be using a middleman no questions asked. I will pay for all fees.
    9. Account status
09ec3b0f77bcb30bab147cae5cac2b5e.png

no bans/mutes

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address
I am the original owner of the account. 

Edited by mhale97

This account was used with simba believe it or not. I would have used OSBot with mirroring but none of the scripts here have auto responders tongue.png

Using an auto responder is basically asking to get banned unless it has a really complex algorithm.

For example, your script auto responds with Hello everyone someone says Hello in chat,

What happens if I Spam hello, or another phrase that generates a response from the script? It's going to keep responding and eventually people around are going to catch on that you are a bot also

E.g. a player says "wc", and the bot will reply with your current woodcutting level, so the chat is going to look like this:

wc

wc

wc

wc

wc

Using an auto responder is basically asking to get banned unless it has a really complex algorithm.

For example, your script auto responds with Hello everyone someone says Hello in chat,

What happens if I Spam hello, or another phrase that generates a response from the script? It's going to keep responding and eventually people around are going to catch on that you are a bot also

E.g. a player says "wc", and the bot will reply with your current woodcutting level, so the chat is going to look like this:

wc

wc

wc

wc

wc

the script i used was called ineedbots aio fisher and it would respond to basically any questions its unbelievable... idk if it could be implemented into OSBot but if it could that would be insane..