dispute againt Rathy

Insanctus

Disputed Member: Rathy 

Explanation: so we came to an agreement i would trade then he would send the details over to me and change he email etc. i traded him the 80m i took a screenshot he confirmed it was him on skype then i accepted once i did he asked for my email address i gave it to him then he logged out of skype and hasnt replied to me since. 

Evidence:
qd5Aipb.png
HaC4mUe.png

Still waiting for the appropriate evidence to be shown. I dont have to reply unless the relevent information has been added. This thread is missing so much information. A trade screen showing 80m..... How is that proof that 80m was scammed?

Yeah we talked, there was no gp given, show me prood of the trade getting accepted. He told me to add the skype in the inbox which he then told me it was his old skype and the conversations took place on a different skype provided by the user. I also told him it was fine to use a vmm.

Not replying and ignoring the warning would've gotten you banned if it was me handeling the dispute. If someone were to falsely accuse me of scamming, the first thing I would do is gather evidence to prove him wrong. So if those claims are true, I'm sure you can provide us screenshots of both Skype conversations?

Not replying and ignoring the warning would've gotten you banned if it was me handeling the dispute. If someone were to falsely accuse me of scamming, the first thing I would do is gather evidence to prove him wrong. So if those claims are true, I'm sure you can provide us screenshots of both Skype conversations?

Im waitin for a valid thread to be made with evidence, there is nothing to defend myself against... This is simply a troll thread in which the buyer is throwing a tantrum because he didnt get his own way. Once evidence is shown then i will co operate. I also dont appreciate 17 year old mods dealing with this thread throwing out accusasions that skypes i use can be resolved in public threads... I am a well known staker, who gives her the right to talk about my skype security like that on a thread where the guy is innocent until proven guilty. I want that post removed or consequences will be dealt with in regards to anne and skype.

Im waitin for a valid thread to be made with evidence, there is nothing to defend myself against... This is simply a troll thread in which the buyer is throwing a tantrum because he didnt get his own way. Once evidence is shown then i will co operate. I also dont appreciate 17 year old mods dealing with this thread throwing out accusasions that skypes i use can be resolved in public threads... I am a well known staker, who gives her the right to talk about my skype security like that on a thread where the guy is innocent until proven guilty. I want that post removed or consequences will be dealt with in regards to anne and skype.

The posts are hidden, but if you're really not willing to coöperate I'm going to have to ban you. Why is it so hard to provide the screenshots I asked you for if you didn't scam him? It would just take you a couple of minutes to gather those screenshots and provide them.

The posts are hidden, but if you're really not willing to coöperate I'm going to have to ban you. Why is it so hard to provide the screenshots I asked you for if you didn't scam him? It would just take you a couple of minutes to gather those screenshots and provide them.

The posts where not hidden at the time, ill provide evidence if it gets to that stage when he provides evidence. He cant provide evidence so i decline to waste my time with trolls until my action is required. I have better things on do than waste time on dummy spitters who cant get their own way. This user will be banned soon. Not through me but through someone who can be bothered going through the effort of making a detailed scam report. As for me, i have nothing to gain in getting this user scammed in order for him to create a new account, buy VIP and act trusted again.