NEED SOMEONE WITH CSGO KNOWLEDGE (got a knife)

shankfish

I haven't seen another one ever yet... Do I really have the only one right now?

No, I have some myself, there is just none in the market.

Even though ours are the same exact knifes(or daggers) they most likely completely different values because of float value. 

So yours quite likely worth more or less than mine by a decently large margin. 

Would you be interested in buying it? Also how do I go about selling an item on steam

Possibly. 

You can sell on steam by going to your invo and clicking sell item and entering a price. you really should find out the float value though. could be the difference between 300 and 600 dollars. 

edit; Steam market always takes 13% of your sale. 

No, I have some myself, there is just none in the market.

Even though ours are the same exact knifes(or daggers) they most likely completely different values because of float value.

So yours quite likely worth more or less than mine by a decently large margin.

Possibly.

You can sell on steam by going to your invo and clicking sell item and entering a price. you really should find out the float value though. could be the difference between 300 and 600 dollars.

edit; Steam market always takes 13% of your sale.

How do I do that? The max price you can sell for is 400 on steam I thought

Also what is float value? Can you explain?

Also what is float value? Can you explain?

400 is the max, But the item value can still be higher. But if you want to sell for more than 400, you will have to downgrade into two or more lesser items, to put it into runescape terms, you will giving your dragon scimmy (100k) for 3-5 rune scimmys (25k ea) prices are made up, but you get the idea.

Float value is the condition of your item. All skins have a wearable condition between 0.00 and 1. The lower the better, so 0.01 being the best possible condition. condition being like, scratches or wear down on your gun/knife. the type of fade. 

Heres a weapons version

4Ysdkeg.gif

400 is the max, But the item value can still be higher. But if you want to sell for more than 400, you will have to downgrade into two or more lesser items, to put it into runescape terms, you will giving your dragon scimmy (100k) for 3-5 rune scimmys (25k ea) prices are made up, but you get the idea.

Float value is the condition of your item. All skins have a wearable condition between 0.00 and 1. The lower the better, so 0.01 being the best possible condition. condition being like, scratches or wear down on your gun/knife. the type of fade. 

Heres a weapons version

4Ysdkeg.gif

ah putting it in runescape terms helps XD

Where would i be able to find a buyer? im still totally lost on this :/ im sorry if this is bugging you

Mine is Factry new so would that be .01?

Edited by shankfish