Newbie banned

Zoomers

Hi guys,

I just recently started playing runesape like 2 days ago (I haven't played since 2006 or so) and I got my mining account banned. But one thing that confused me that it was a perma ban rather than a 2 day ban. Don't they usually give out a 2 day ban first? Also I was extremely lucky as my other account with my main shit was mining in the same area WITH the same IP but in a different world did not get banned... Could it be that they saw my main account but gave me a second chance? My main account had nice armor (mithril trimmed with gold) with some combat stats built whereas my mining account was straight up level 3.

Thanks for reading.

if ur "newbie" was a very new account that goes straight into botting thats prolly why it was permed. were an account u actually play and do things on they usually get a 2 day. or at least in my expierence thats what happens to my accounts * i do suggest using mirror mode tho if ur going to bot

Edited by daamurda