Dispute on jnfs96

FloppyDog

You posted this on the thread?

gwOypIU.png

@FloppyDog can you post the skype profile of the person you were talking to?

We talked a couple days ago it was either Floppydog or his friend they both liked the account but nothing went through. I told him i'm going to leave it a bit longer before i accept his offer and i never added him or sent a phish link/virus lol? Man why the fuck are you bullshitting as far as this for? I wouldn't even know how to make a phish link or virus you fool

We talked a couple days ago it was either Floppydog or his friend they both liked the account but nothing went through. I told him i'm going to leave it a bit longer before i accept his offer and i never added him or sent a phish link/virus lol? Man why the fuck are you bullshitting as far as this for? I wouldn't even know how to make a phish link or virus you fool

It's clearly your Skype though. And from the screenshots it's also clear that you initiated the trade, never gave him the info and deleted him from Skype. You are to refund him or you will be banned.

It's clearly your Skype though. And from the screenshots it's also clear that you initiated the trade, never gave him the info and deleted him from Skype. You are to refund him or you will be banned.

That isn't me, we talked on skype but nothing came of it i told him i'm leaving it a while longer but i swear to god that isn't me not one of them screenies is me. I don't know what i've done wrong to these two fellas & they have done this but that isn't me i don't even use the picture, name or anything matching on that skype. I'm not giving anyone any money to stay, please investigate further!

That isn't me, we talked on skype but nothing came of it i told him i'm leaving it a while longer but i swear to god that isn't me not one of them screenies is me. I don't know what i've done wrong to these two fellas & they have done this but that isn't me i don't even use the picture, name or anything matching on that skype. I'm not giving anyone any money to stay, please investigate further!

Post conversations on Skype from your side?