FULLY QUESTED ZERK - FCAPE/BGLOVES/VOID/VENG/TORSO

jnfs96

You can tell he was going to. Wanted only 07GP. Wanted to sell it cheap. Said "only play legit is the best way for this acc" meaning he has no use for osbot now.

Man people are dumb.

I have not scammed,  "only play legit is the best way for this acc" 

I still use osbot not on that account because that would be instaban that would be stupid

I have reported this and both of their posts i do not know who his "friend" is just one of them, i have not done any trades and removed my skype name incase of a imposter. This is the first i have heard of this i have TWO bad feedbacks on my profile furthermore i have a ex member off staff contributing to this situation calling me a scammer mod please clean this thread/investigate.

I have not scammed,  "only play legit is the best way for this acc" 

I still use osbot not on that account because that would be instaban that would be stupid

I have reported this and both of their posts i do not know who his "friend" is just one of them, i have not done any trades and removed my skype name incase of a imposter. This is the first i have heard of this i have TWO bad feedbacks on my profile furthermore i have a ex member off staff contributing to this situation calling me a scammer mod please clean this thread/investigate.

We'll see.

6c43300deaf4f8567a3e24f295cd0545.png

Nuff said.

Edited by Gilgad
  • Like 1