BETA v1.7.21

Laz

Guys, I'm proud to announce that this release features a very sleek update to the way object and NPC definitions work. The bot will now recognize nearly all object object and NPC definitions. Remember how some NPCs and objects would have "null" for a name? Well that's not happening anymore. All objects and NPCs have names and model ids associated with them.

Along with the above update, the following patches have also been applied:

• All random even solvers have been patched to use names
  • Frog cave has been patched
  • Frog queen has been patched

IMPORTANT: Jagex has implemented Grave Digger once again! We need as many accounts stuck in Grave Digger to solve the random event for you. Bot carefully.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Laz and the OSBot Team.

P.S. Please note that the new object and npc definition system hasn't been tested very much. Report any bugs. Use the entity debugger in the settings menu to debug definitions.

• Like 5

Sweet thanks for the update? any randoms confirmed working yet? did you add gravedigger?

Oh lol just read :p 

I told @ about gravedigger :D :D :D good that she saw it :D...

[5:16:41 AM] Led Zeppelin: Grave digger is reimplemented in 07scape
[5:16:43 AM] Led Zeppelin: :/

I've verified frog queen to be working. If you have any dialogues in which the bot gets stuck for frog queen, I'ed appreciate it if you sent me a screenshot.

Will do, that was some one elses client, they put that link in the chat this morning and i forwarded it. will log out next time i get that random and let you use the account.

Either way Psyched about these updates! thanks :D