The true story behind Scotty ban

Scottys Reply

Yo lots of false information flying around regarding why I got banned

I hope the mods allow people to see this thread smile.png

Did I play any part of framing Muffins? No

Did James frame muffins because I got banned? No

I got banned because muffins banned me for no reason from the chatbox, which then I spammed his private messages and his profile page.. I didn't get banned at this point (but lost veteran and got warned if i did it again then ban), but then I posted on muffins wall again telling him it was worth it and I thought I'd get banned.. Then I got banned doge.png

I did nothing morally wrong apart from annoy muffins, and infact I told maldesto that muffins didn't scam anyone.. I stuck up for him =p

(thought I'd make this because I'm still active in black markets, and I didn't actually play any part in the scandal - I turned down the offer to take part.. 

'i dont know about that

we can find another way'

Dbuffed and Muffins have the wrong story, and it isn't fair because I can't reply)

Edited by Scottys Reply

• Administrator

No need to lie scotty, you had the same part in it as james, you knew exactly what was going on and didn't report it, you allowed the user to frame muffins. You were even told that he had the password and was going to set him up, and you didn't report it once. You let an innocent man get banned and framed because you are to immature to realize what is right and wrong.

3736904cde2c19a85c0a87e1225aa2e4.png

conversation of scotty + james/david one of those two telling scotty he had muffins offsite acc and was going to scam and was asking for a vps/vpn.

• Like 4