[Help] Need help with a new script :)

Zlay

Hello everyone! I'm a new scripter and I don't really know how to script but I want to learn, and if I want to be able to make my script I need some help with a few commands and such etc..

So basically I want my script to:

• Go bank on a fixed location
  • Use cape to teleport
  • Mine until inventory is full
  • Make it safe-ish
  • Add Ore-counter
  • Add Time-counter
  • Also "Stop after getting X amout of ores option.

So what I need to learn is how to make a gui with a few vars (Dunno how to make them in this program) And something else I would think would be funny is another var which shows your total amount of iron mined with the script, etc it will save until you start it again. So if there's any kind soul out there who can teach me the basics I would be really happy smile.png Send me a msg here if you wanna talk about it or just post some basic methods/commands you can use.

Edited by zlay1

Try checking out the tutorials section for help on setting up a script template.

for "Commands" you can check out the jdoc here http://osbot.org/api/

^ Take a peek inside of the MethodProvider class to see what kind of API is available to the Script class by default

Creating a GUI here is the same as in a standard Java application. You create it and make use of its settings from whatever classes need it

Edited by FrostBug

Hello everyone! I'm a new scripter and I don't really know how to script but I want to learn, and if I want to be able to make my script I need some help with a few commands and such etc..

So basically I want my script to:

• Go bank on a fixed location
  • Use cape to teleport
  • Mine until inventory is full
  • Make it safe-ish
  • Add Ore-counter
  • Add Time-counter
  • Also "Stop after getting X amout of ores option.
So what I need to learn is how to make a gui with a few vars (Dunno how to make them in this program) And something else I would think would be funny is another var which shows your total amount of iron mined with the script, etc it will save until you start it again. So if there's any kind soul out there who can teach me the basics I would be really happy smile.png Send me a msg here if you wanna talk about it or just post some basic methods/commands you can use.

Best thing to do is know the basics of Java, i done this through Java for Dummies and also watching youtube.

With scripting i found looking at peoples work and breaking it down. E.g. What each line/section means.

Okay, so I've followed this tutorial: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/29924-pandemics-scripting-series-part-ii-path-walking-and-simple-banking-updated-for-osbot-2/

And the only thing that doesn't work in the script is:

import org.osbot.rs07.utility.Area;

so I can't use

private static final Area MINE_AREA = new Area(2606, 3232, 2601, 3237);
private static final Area BANK_AREA = new Area(3250, 3419, 3257, 3423);

Any way to fix that? Or any other way to select a zone to use as a mining zone etc?

EDIT: Figured it out how to fix that, only problem now is how to use the ardounge cape to teleport :s

Edited by zlay1

Okay, so I've followed this tutorial: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/29924-pandemics-scripting-series-part-ii-path-walking-and-simple-banking-updated-for-osbot-2/

And the only thing that doesn't work in the script is:

import org.osbot.rs07.utility.Area;

so I can't use

private static final Area MINE_AREA = new Area(2606, 3232, 2601, 3237);
private static final Area BANK_AREA = new Area(3250, 3419, 3257, 3423);

Any way to fix that? Or any other way to select a zone to use as a mining zone etc?

EDIT: Figured it out how to fix that, only problem now is how to use the ardounge cape to teleport :s

I think you need to import this package

import org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Area;

Good luck!