{OSRS} Selling SOTD pure - 55 combat/81 mage [No bans]

Taynk

The benefits of this account are reduced greatly now that Smoke staffs provide a magic damage boost too.

Rekt.

Your signature "greatly" creeps me out lol..

But yeah what Pain said, it's to auto cast flames of zamorak, as well as cause venom stacking damage for greatly increased maxed hits. Also is a godsword pure too. Nobody pks or will pk with a smoke battlestaff haha.

So i'd say not rekt. But thanks I suppose Mr Beans =P

Side note: Try not to act so negative on a forum/website where you are trying to provide a service for people (since you seem to have a questing service). Might help boost the business a bit =]

Edited by Taynk

Your signature "greatly" creeps me out lol..

But yeah what Pain said, it's to auto cast flames of zamorak, as well as cause venom stacking damage for greatly increased maxed hits. Also is a godsword pure too. Nobody pks or will pk with a smoke battlestaff haha.

So i'd say not rekt. But thanks I suppose Mr Beans =P

Side note: Try not to act so negative on a forum/website where you are trying to provide a service for people (since you seem to have a questing service). Might help boost the business a bit =]

Have you had much luck pking with this? Or is it f2p atm

I kinda want an account like this, i was in the progress of doing so until someone got my account banned in the services section :(