{OSRS} Selling SOTD pure - 55 combat/81 mage [No bans]

Taynk

~~~SOLD - 30M~~~

I have auth/email/original email and all other information needed for this account! (Will obviously change all of this for the buyer)

Bought this account for 30m about 2 months ago from 'Risky' on this thread - http://osbot.org/forum/topic/78554-s-sotd-pure-76-mage-53-cb-book-of-darkness-flippers-cw-mage-hat-pk-ready/

Was an impulsive buy, but I had the money at the time. I am not a pker, just thought this would be a very cool account to pk on IF I were to ever start. I've trained ranged to 42 with cannon and mage from 76-81. Nothing that costed more than a mil, so I will be selling the account at the same price I bought it =P

Account has full house with portals + altar

1. Pictures of the account stats

2hojsya.png

2629qjd.png

2. Pictures of the login details

2mnkkrc.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)

121v1qc.png

4. Pictures of the quests completed

34fh2dx.png
301kk6f.png
314cot5.png
2cdhenb.png
16hki78.png
j9aa2s.png

5. The price you will be starting bids at

25m (minimum I will be accepting)

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account

30m (price I bought it at)

7. The methods of payment you are accepting

OSRS gp ONLY!

8. Your trading conditions

You may go first. If you are very trusted,I am willing to go first, but will most likely use MM service.

9. Account status

juk5sp.png

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address
Original Thread/Owner -

Edited by Taynk

with staff of the dead u can pretty much auto cast the zammy spell so its not annoying to pk with that skill anymore xD 

if risky can confirm he is the owner ill start bid with 25m also 

yeah i was original owner, if you want any creation details etc after his sale pm me , i also gave him the original gmail the account was made on so you should receive that as well.

• Like 1

if this guy drops out i will give 20m for it does it still have sod and occult amulet

No, I posted the total wealth. There is only junk on the account. If I included sotd and occult that's already just about 20m, so if I took your offer (and include a sotd+ occult), i'd be giving you a free account. The minimum is 25m as stated in the post. Ty for the offer tho =P

Edited by Taynk