✧ Impensus's Gold Farming Accounts ✧ Hunter ✧ Fishing ✧ Mining ✧ Runecrafting ✧ + More! ✧ Make Gold Farming Easier! ✧

Impensus

Impensus's Gold Farming Account Creation

Summary

My aim is to provide you with accounts trained to be ready for gold farming any skill. it is often tedious to train accounts for gold farming especially if you have a lot to manage. I aim to deliver an affordable service giving an easy option for gold farming that is flexible so there is still room for profit on your end too.

Notes

All accounts are botted. It is not worth my time running a gold farm myself to create accounts manually. Due to this I do reduce my price drastically.

ALL ACCOUNT PRICES INCLUDE SUPPLIES AND A BOND!

Accounts

The accounts I provide

Hunter Accounts                                                                Fishing Accounts

63 Hunter                                                                             62 Fishing

4m                                                                                        3.5m

73 hunter                                                                               76 fishing    

7m                                                                                           6m

Woodcutting Accounts

60 Woodcutting

3m

75 Woodcutting

5m

Mining Accounts                                                                  Runecrafting Accounts

60 Mining                                                                                  44 Runecrafting

3.5m                                                                                                    4m

75 Mining                                                                                   60 Runecrafting

8m                                                                                                     7m

85 Mining                                                                                 75 Runecrafting

15m                                                                                                   10m

Custom Request

I always look into expanding my current range of accounts

So please feel free to ask me

And I will most likely be able to make you any type of account

Any questions about the scripts, client or methods used contact my skype below

T.O.S

All accounts are botted you agree when ordering that the account will be trained by a bot and not by hand and that in the situation of a ban you will not be refunded due to the nature of the service

Any downtime of the botting client used is not my responsibility and compensation will not be given for any delays of any kind

Refunds will only be given on my accord such as not being able to complete the service any time soon or any other issues

If the price changes after you order you are not entitled to a refund on what the difference was

You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

If there are any items required for the service, I will provide them included in the price

You MUST change your password after the service is completed

If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

Special offers

Check here from time to time to check for any special offers

✧ LIVE OFFER 

Get 15% off any account you order until the 1st of next month 

Get another account made free if your first account was banned in any service

Add my skype - Impensus.pb for any dealings to be done.

Order Form

Service Wanted -

Your Skype -

Do you agree to T.O.S -

Please suggest any account types to add to my range below

T.O.S

All accounts are botted you agree when ordering that the account will be trained by a bot and not by hand and that in the situation of a ban you will not be refunded due to the nature of the service

Any downtime of the botting client used is not my responsibility and compensation will not be given for any delays of any kind

Refunds will only be given on my accord such as not being able to complete the service any time soon or any other issues

If the price changes after you order you are not entitled to a refund on what the difference was

You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

If there are any items required for the service, I will provide them included in the price

You MUST change your password after the service is completed

If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...