How to use Proxy?

Minerwiner

I've just downloaded Osbot.

And because im running my main legit, i wanna bot on my pure (on a proxy, because im scared my main will be banned aswell)

Now i've found some big ass list, with allot of proxy's but those just give me an IP and port, but osbot also needs username and password.

How do i get those?

any help would be awsome biggrin.png

You do not need a username and password all the time. The ones i buy doesn't need them. I basically log into my account on the proxy service website i bought from and just enter the ip and port in osbot and it works. Also, if you found a big list with proxies, this means they are public and most probably flagged so it will be a risk botting on them. Finally, they also need to be Socks 4/5 proxies. Hope i helped you and welcome to OSBOT!

Edited by Keven

You do not need a username and password all the time. The ones i buy doesn't need them. I basically log into my account on the proxy service website i bought from and just enter the ip and port in osbot and it works. Also, if you found a big list with proxies, this means they are public and most probably flagged so it will be a risk botting on them. Finally, they also need to be Socks 4/5 proxies. Hope i helped you and welcome to OSBOT!

Thanks bro, couldnt finy any good free one.

So right now im installing a Virtual machine to use  VPN on.