Anyone interested in a scripting intern?

Foed

I wish to learn to script, however I am a hands-on learner who simply does not learn from watching youtube videos. I learn quickly if taught by a person. I am willing to be your assistant in helping you script in exchange for you teaching me how to script. I do not wish to get paid, I only wish to gain knowledge and experience.

• Like 1

If you said you were a hands on learner, install eclipse and give it a shot for yourself! 

you can take a quick read through my tutorial to push you in the correct directionez.

apa

My scripting tutorial: osbot.org/forum/topic/58775-a-beginners-guide-to-writing-osbot-scripts-where-to-get-started-by-apaec/

• Like 1

If you said you were a hands on learner, install eclipse and give it a shot for yourself! 

you can take a quick read through my tutorial to push you in the correct directionez.

apa

My scripting tutorial: osbot.org/forum/topic/58775-a-beginners-guide-to-writing-osbot-scripts-where-to-get-started-by-apaec/

This is true, however, your guide does not teach true javascript. It does not teach how to add expressions, create variables, or  what the line of code that 'we' are copying and pasting truly means.

This is true, however, your guide does not teach true javascript. It does not teach how to add expressions, create variables, or  what the line of code that 'we' are copying and pasting truly means.

Firstly osbot is written in Java NOT javascript. They are ENTIRELY different!

Secondly, you can find all that goodness on youtube but you can pick it up through scripting.

Give it a shot, what's the worst that can happen :p If I could learn from scratch then i'm sure you can too :D

apa

YouTube tutorials are pretty one on one. If you have any questions you can just post here and someone will help you. Even if you're "hands on" Someone will still have to explain to you how things work. It would be no different than watching a youtube video covering something in java.