Account baned

Services

The member. http://osbot.org/forum/user/185048-alexjohnson/

So bassicly this guy agreed to do 70-73 hubter legit and he did 70-72 and I woke up this morning to a banned account I want a a brand new account with 73 hubter and if he completes this I will pay him the 2m for 70-73 I owed him he still hasn't been on skype I think he is sleeping but thank you

Can you please posts screenshots and other additional evidence of the scam?

This account i was levelling legit as requested.

It was possibly a delayed ban there was no scam as no GP crossed hands. i was going first on this order for 2M 07 - 70-73 Hunter.

Pictures from Rsbuddy.

fDxH5HZ.png

nMGX5hf.png

Messaged him then saying i was going to sleep and that 54K was left to complete order. I just came back on and seen account is banned my skype is currently having issues so can't speak to him.

I am not refunding nothing as i have not botted the users account.

• Like 2

Bassicly this is word against word cuz there's no proof but I mean as a person doing services they should consider the risks cuz some people actully wil scsm for that but honestly I didn't touch acc for 4-5 days he also accepted to responsibility if it was banned which it was wether he did it or not he should of consider those risks

Anyway I domt no What to say it's my word against his but I feel if u doing services u should consider the risk of a delay ban which there wasn't one here but anyway that's how I feel it should work because it isn't hard to act like u did it legit and he does have 1 fb noting wrong with that but makes it more fishy anyway u mods can decide what happens thanks again

• Administrator

Dispute closed, user clearly botted his own account for 66 hunting levels then think you can go legit for a week and not be delayed banned and get a free account. Not how it works. Negative feedback removed, Nice osbuddy screen shots, appreciate the quick responses to prove your innocence. :)

• Like 3