What to do once I get 99 range(chinning)

NoahTheWeebWolf

I finally took the plunge and sold the majority of my bank to afford chinning 85-99 range(including paying for it to be done by @Arctic).

Once it's done I will have 99 range,att,str,def,hp and mage =). The only thing missing is 99 prayer(currently 71).

Unfortunately, I will be almost broke in game and will need to make money immediately(sure I could buy gp but given my stats where's the fun in that). Given my near max combat status once I hit 99 range I figure it'd be the perfect time to begin doing boss battles. Admittedly, it'd be my first time doing bosses because I was waiting until max combat. Even though I don't have 99 prayer, I figure that now is a better time than ever to start.

That said which bosses do you think would be the best to start off with before I work my way up? From there which bosses should I go to next or do you recommend fighting specific bosses only(like GWD or Zulah). Which bosses would you say are the most profitable given my max combat status?

Also is 99 prayer worth it for bosses or just for the accomplishment?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by NoahTheWisewolf

At 99 range and other max stats, you could easily duo or team any gwd with pretty cheap gear. I would go to bandos first. 
After a bit of experience, If you have a friend or two that can show you the way, and 70 Agility then I suggest armadyl, as it has the best item drops. Saradomin is a very good option too.

Zulrah, if you have void is also a great way to start bossing, as it is technically safe, as you can talk to a man, and he will give you all your items if you die and lose them

Edited by dank vitamins

Zulrah is fun/frustrating to learn. Once you get it down it's a piece of cake and a infinite cash pile.

My favorte boss(es) of all time are the Dagannoth Kings. You could Tribrid all 3 of them, considering the cost of Zerker ring and Archer ring atm(No idea what seers ring costs). If you wanted to start out slow you could only go for Rex, and camp warrior and zerker rings. It's generally pretty easy to do them, and with your stats, it's even easier. There are some pretty detailed videos on Youtube.

Considering your stats and what's left of your cash pile you could solo Bandos, or duo Bandos with a friend. Same goes for Arma/Sara.

You could camp wyverns or KBD and hope for a visage. I have gotten 1 from wyverns so far :)

Feel free to ask anything else.