BANNED DELETE

daamurda

I made a new account the other day and decided to turn it into an obby mauler. Before it even gets 60 str im going to get it 99 cooking for lolz. since this is a new account im going to take it slow before i start yoloing it. will be using project pats winemaker to 99 cooking also.

9-12-15 update been awhile since ive posted on here i work 5 days a week 7-7 so im not as active....umm i got 90 fletching since last update and 30 slayer! hopefully with the cash from 99 fletching i can start to cannon slayer. will have decent update with pics when i get 99 fletching doe

8-30-15 update: finally got 99 cooking lol! prolly gonna get 99 fletching for cash to cannon 55 slayer...might start on slayer tommorow

tZ1Gdl9.png

Day seven: Havent really done much in a couple days been busy but i finally got 60 str. new goals are full gracefull and 99 cooking...will be focusing mostly on that and doing tiny bits of slayer inbetween. i dont have enough for a cannon and shitload of cballs so im going to be using melee atm then switch over to mage till about 40 mage so i dont gain cb lvl from it...heres some pictures

7LTZjQp.png

Wo2166j.png

Day four: *8-20-15*: today the bot was down for awhile and i went to go get a new tattoo( got a chest piece) so i only got to 56 str lol and 25 agility its lame ik but gotta go slow and steady till i suicide it. and need some gp for cooking wines are great xp but expensive to nubs like me no pics cuz its nothing special. Tomorrow should be better and have at least stats pic

day three: *8-19-15* still going slow but i got some cooking levels cuz rstut sold me gp =) and got some str levels... once i hit 60 str ill start the slayer grind currently 9 slayer from varrock museum lol but here ya go

SKRvkxE.png

DdWFrC6.png

Day 2 70 cooking 40 str forgot to take pics... Ran out of cash for wines so might get some fishing levels and grind out 60 str

day 1 8/16/15
JaXruBu.png
nyrUOcC.png

Stats
str 50/60/99
range 1/60/?
mage 1/?
slayer 1/55/72
cooking 80/99

no quests done yet will update later

any suggestions and advice is greatly apreciated thanks!

Edited by daamurda