Dispute Against Jams.

Furky

20uocjb.png

I wanted to take that but guy never respond.

2vx3wvd.png

Same goes for that order no respond.

2ec3l3p.png

I didn't take that one. ^

28kh5e0.png

I was gonna take that but no respond.

All or most of the order's I took never went through.

What if they were fake orders. ?

yes, you caught me bro i make fake orders just to fuck with you guys! my master plan!!

they dont respond because you charged retarded amounts. really? 500k for tutorial island? nobody in the right mind would pay 500k for tutorial island. the ones where they dont respond are usually when he takes forever to respond and they find another service to do it.

-In the past 3 weeks I have earned from Jams Service less than 3m.

- I have taken order's that never went through..

- And I need to get a refund, this is INSANE how can you not refund me when I have made less than 3m in more than 3 weeks. ( Taking orders )

Its literally your own fault that you arent profiting a fuck ton.

yes, you caught me bro i make fake orders just to fuck with you guys! my master plan!!

they dont respond because you charged retarded amounts. really? 500k for tutorial island? nobody in the right mind would pay 500k for tutorial island. the ones where they dont respond are usually when he takes forever to respond and they find another service to do it.

Well if you actually did your job right instead of just using your fucking service as a middle men you could price check order's or make a list or something fucking usefull

Not just invite your worker to a conv with a client and " let them handle it "

Do your fucking job right.

Well if you actually did your job right instead of just using your fucking service as a middle men you could price check order's or make a list or something fucking usefull

This still provides nothing to help you out.

As well, his feedback for MM'ing has been removed already.

• Like 1

I let you charge what you want so you will feel comfortable with the pricing, if you didnt want to quote them I could have quoted for you, all you have to do is be vocal about it.

@Furky, if you fail to provide some solid evidence of something that will actually help your case, you will not be issued a refund by @Jams.

You accepted the T.O.S in the thread, implying you agreed to all the terms, regardless of whether you read them fully or not, you agreed to them. As well, @Jams mentioned that you have high prices for simple services? This looks like a probably cause for not gaining much profit for while working for him?

To be honest when I was in the service Jams always provided a steady flow of orders. I picked up some & others I couldnt due to IRL stuff. I saw Jams post multiple times about orders without response from the workers (Furky , Eps).

Although Jams is the owner and is responsible for getting some orders I believe Jams is doing his job. Furky you need to take some responsibility and try to get some on your own. Everyday there are about 5 request threads posted...All you have to do is post saying you are apart of his service.

Thanks 

• Like 1

@Furky, if you fail to provide some solid evidence of something that will actually help your case, you will not be issued a refund by @Jams.

You accepted the T.O.S in the thread, implying you agreed to all the terms, regardless of whether you read them fully or not, you agreed to them. As well, @Jams mentioned that you have high prices for simple services? This looks like a probably cause for not gaining much profit for while working for him?

After looking through this thread multiple times and with my quote above;

@Furky, has failed to post solid evidence for his case, even after being told multiple times. You agreed to the terms of working for @Jams. and knew the 10M was not refundable. You are free to do what you want, regarding your employment as a worker.

Either you work for @Jams till you get 10M to join another service, or pick up more orders on your side and stay with him.

Closing this dispute.