Help me out with my channel

Anthony Ltd

Hey guys i started a ytube channel just to see where it goes from there and i would approciate if u check it out and tell me what a can improve or future plans for the video( only have 1 vid right now) it will help me alot if u like/sub/share ;) check it out

Btw i know i need to work or editing cuz it sucks lol

Thanks in advance

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qD7Jj86N7wU

Your screen size isn't too much of a problem - I would say start a few different series, or maybe start an iron man series etc and push 2-3 videos a week minimum so users have something good to watch.

You could also try other games than "runescape" a lot of people like games like outlast/the evil within along with Counter-Strike/Steam games of any sort, sometimes with your live recording also.

Yes thats a good idea i might start thinking on different series and yes later on i might introduce pther games too. Thanks for the advice! :)

Great first video. I remember when I started my YouTube channel it was something like this except with LoL(channel now taken down copyright cuz 2 dank) Start some series that are original and see where it goes. I have noticed on reddit.com/r/2007scape that people enjoy watching trolling or along those line videos. Also if you can you can just torrent a free video recording software that is better then bandicam to record so you dont need to see logo & maybe create yourself an intro & a profile picture so it is not some default RS one. Basically to grow fast on YouTube you need to spend more time on quality of quantity. Take some time to do some sick editz add music where needed & GL!

*you can make a video "Loot from 10hrs of Demon Hosting etc.."

Edited by Definite
  • Like 1

Hey guys i started a ytube channel just to see where it goes from there and i would approciate if u check it out and tell me what a can improve or future plans for the video( only have 1 vid right now) it will help me alot if u like/sub/share wink.png check it out

Btw i know i need to work or editing cuz it sucks lol

Thanks in advance

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qD7Jj86N7wU

lol you post on a botting site where you're a vip lol...

Anyways, not good to start an intro with a ful ignore list, let alone the quality of the vid -__-

• Like 1