Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Done. Update finished, latest version is now v47. Added a dynamic system to use the keyboard to fletch items.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours after the update is reviewed. Thanks guys, gl and happy botting ^^ :D

Dont know if the new v47 fixes this, but when i added tasks it just kept making arrowshafts?? 

Made a task system 1-35 with the different items, but now i came back and all it did was making arrowshafts..! used all of my 600 logs and 500 oak logs to make only arrowshafts.. I need to be able to trust the task system in an premium script.. Good to see the keyboard update btw :)

..edit: seems to just press 1 no matter what i select

Edited by Triovani

1 hour ago, Triovani said:

Dont know if the new v47 fixes this, but when i added tasks it just kept making arrowshafts?? 

Made a task system 1-35 with the different items, but now i came back and all it did was making arrowshafts..! used all of my 600 logs and 500 oak logs to make only arrowshafts.. I need to be able to trust the task system in an premium script.. Good to see the keyboard update btw :)

..edit: seems to just press 1 no matter what i select

read the thread please.... if you go up 2 posts it says update will be live within 24 hrs

Have to say I haven't been too impressed with your scripts lately Czar, they certainly used to be perfect! This spams arrows instead of waiting for the 10 to be made before going again, it looks incredibly bot-like and un natural. Is this being fixed? Also on your mining script it fails to pick up certain ores, when mining iron in Ardougne it hovers over only 2 of the rocks, there should be a setting for iron mining as the pattern is the same. Your script goes back between 2 rocks instead of 3 even if 3 are selected.

Sorry guys for the last update. I will be rolling back until I get keyboard support flawless. Another update coming up for v45. (-2 versions). Apologies for any inconvenience! :(

EDIT:

New Update (v48)

- Various bug fixes
- Arrow making is now fully functional and delays are in place
- Stringing, attaching, all types of fletching now supported by keyboards 100%.

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, gl and happy botting! :D

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO