[FREE] Omicron's Wine Maker

Omicron

3OUPSL4.jpg

This is something I made while toying around learning more about the API, it works perfectly and so far I've encountered no issues! To use it simply drag and drop the Jar in your scripts folder, it should load up fine. Ensure you are in a bank and have plenty of Jugs of water and grapes. Once you run out of supplies the script will log you out on it's own.  

Any feedback and progress pictures are appreciated! 

DOWNLOAD: http://upx.nz/sGlIwg

NOTE: 

*While I have used the script to train cooking I have not tested it thoroughly as my laptop began to have issues, so there may still be bugs present which I am not aware of, please report if you find any! 

(At the moment I'm having some difficulties with my laptop so I may not be able to put out a patch right away, however I will as soon as possible) 

Edited by Omicron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Using it right now, script keeps waiting for the unfermented wine to be done even if its only 1. I guess it could be much faster

Problems I found:

It makes the unfermented wine 13 times, waits 12 seconds and makes the 14th wine?

Sometimes only grabs the jug of water instead of the jug of water and the grapes.

Edited by LucDeDappere