Scammed for $2.5 ayy

Keven

Disputed members: http://osbot.org/forum/user/182315-kingsman/     http://osbot.org/forum/user/183095-cipher-bitch/

Thread Link: Its hidden

Explanation: Bought account and it didn't come with membership and now these idiots are stalling.

Evidence: removed (Hide it please)

first of threatening idiot, you've received your account. i know you knew our guarantee rule very well and had many flaws, second of all you've received 2 accounts from cipher bitch even more but you keep begging and threat for more so we thought it's getting suspicious which you refer as stalling. 

third of all you know my situation right now. that i don't have acces to the computer so i can't do shit right now. and am on vacation.

we know you over used that rule. 

but however the service is removed by maldesto. so we are quiting the service anyway. 

we haven't scammed you at all.

you will still get your ( 2 accounts -.- )  since we had a guarantee rule.

but that rule will end after your last 2 accounts begging brat.

those 2 accounts weren't even in the deal so it wasn't actually a must you paid for 1 account . i only said 2 accounts extra because you had to wait a bit longer.

will pm deceiver the accounts before 8 pm and he will give them to you.

well hope you will be quiet after this.

-with many hate kingsman

Ok i am waiting for them. However I didn't really threaten you. I just said if you don't give me the accounts you will be banned. Also my deal is with you too because I sent the money to your paypal and you are his partner. Also your partner is the one who threatened to ddos me. If you don't want your rep to be affected for his actions then dont partnership with him. Also your racist and i have skype logs..