50 range?

Hashtag Sk00n

Alright guys I am at 53 range....

Backstory: I quit OSRS in 2013 due to my main account with 1900+ total and 150m self made mils was banned. This means I don't exactly know all of the new content in OSRS.

So back to that 53 range.... Im 75 def, 79 hp, 43 pray. What are some faster range exp methods than Ardy ogres tongue.png

Edited by Sk00n

Alright guys I am at 53 range....

Backstory: I quit OSRS in 2013 due to my main account with 1900+ total and 150m self made mils was banned. This means I don't exactly know all of the new content in OSRS.

So back to that 53 range.... Im 75 def, 79 hp, 43 pray. What are some faster range exp methods than Ardy ogres tongue.png

NMZ

Depends how much $$$ you've got and are willing to spend. You could try ranging guild, however I wouldn't risk getting banned there. You've got two others options;

-Chinning; Well this is the fast xp method everyone knows, but with the current price of chins, I wouldn't blow all that gp on it.

-NMZ; You'll need a toxic blowpipe for this with 75 range. The blowpipe costs around 4.2M, however the scales/prayer potions are the gp consumer. It'll cost you significantly less gp, and slightly slower xp, I'm pretty sure you'll get like 90k xp/hr starting off, up to 150k xp/hr. And it's extremely afkable. 

Other than that, you're better off sticking to ogres, but the ogre script and sit in a high risk world or something where you won't get reported. 

Depends how much $$$ you've got and are willing to spend. You could try ranging guild, however I wouldn't risk getting banned there. You've got two others options;

-Chinning; Well this is the fast xp method everyone knows, but with the current price of chins, I wouldn't blow all that gp on it.

-NMZ; You'll need a toxic blowpipe for this with 75 range. The blowpipe costs around 4.2M, however the scales/prayer potions are the gp consumer. It'll cost you significantly less gp, and slightly slower xp, I'm pretty sure you'll get like 90k xp/hr starting off, up to 150k xp/hr. And it's extremely afkable. 

Other than that, you're better off sticking to ogres, but the ogre script and sit in a high risk world or something where you won't get reported. 

Thank you for that.

Im sitting at 24k/hour ranged using msb and steel arrows on ogres, which is not so bad for 53 range. Still taking about 30 minutes per level for now. I feel like to get some good range exp a cannon is in order, I just do not want to spend money on cannonballs. Might just get a script to make them ;)

Thank you for that.

Im sitting at 24k/hour ranged using msb and steel arrows on ogres, which is not so bad for 53 range. Still taking about 30 minutes per level for now. I feel like to get some good range exp a cannon is in order, I just do not want to spend money on cannonballs. Might just get a script to make them wink.png

Cannon ogres

Thank you for that.

Im sitting at 24k/hour ranged using msb and steel arrows on ogres, which is not so bad for 53 range. Still taking about 30 minutes per level for now. I feel like to get some good range exp a cannon is in order, I just do not want to spend money on cannonballs. Might just get a script to make them wink.png

Cannon is overated IMO not worth the money. At best you'll get 1xp per 8gp, If I were you I'd sit tight until you get to a higher range level. Then again, I suppose cannoning green dragons wouldn't be too bad, except every pker would be on your back. 

Cannon is overated IMO not worth the money. At best you'll get 1xp per 8gp, If I were you I'd sit tight until you get to a higher range level. Then again, I suppose cannoning green dragons wouldn't be too bad, except every pker would be on your back. 

Yea I will figure something out eventually. Really sucks chins are 1.1k+ atm. I remember a day when they were 300 ea :\