Censorship why?

Dark

There are some people who are not "grown ups". There for some can not handle it. Also, if you are mature enough you don't need to be using those words. You can find other ways of speaking your mind without using words that are on the censor list. smile.png

Still why censor a website? You don't see p****bot or any of those other botting sites censoring "bad" words...? And, they're doing great. Sometimes it just gets annoying. It would be great if you were to disable censoring. 

There are some people who are not "grown ups". There for some can not handle it. Also, if you are mature enough you don't need to be using those words. You can find other ways of speaking your mind without using words that are on the censor list. smile.png

Still why censor a website? You don't see p****bot or any of those other botting sites censoring "bad" words...? And, they're doing great. Sometimes it just gets annoying. It would be great if you were to disable censoring. 

Well we aren't any of those websites. This is actually one of the only botting communities that I enjoy partaking in. Have you seen how nice people post? If they had such rights to use curse words, then some people may be turned off. Many people enjoy the protection from hateful words on such a website.  

• Like 1

Well we aren't any of those websites. This is actually one of the only botting communities that I enjoy partaking in. Have you seen how nice people post? If they had such rights to use curse words, then some people may be turned off. Many people enjoy the protection from hateful words on such a website.  

All the posts are just people asking what to farm >.>

All the posts are just people asking what to farm >.>

I have no idea what that means. Farm what? Corn? Potatoes? Farm gold? Farm posts? Please be more specific. 

Words are words, as long as they don't offend someone they should be allowed. If words like f*ck offend people they seriously need to grow up and if they are under like twelve then they shouldn't be on this forum anyways.. People can DDoS etc on this site but their not allowed to use obscene language lmao. 

Either way it's not a big deal it just shows that the staff don't consider the community intelligent enough as a whole to use them appropriately. To me a fair portion of obscene words are just a normal extension of language; they just have a more emotion filled meaning i.e. 'f*uck this' would imply you're annoyed obviously a lot more than saying 'I'm annoyed' which would be said in the same tone.

Just because as a whole I believe obscene words shouldn't be censored I do agree they should be censored to an extent on this forum; you get a lot of.. people who can't use the English (etc) language the way it's meant to be used.

It's a RS botting site, they're more young teens and children than adults I should imagine.

Then again, it is aimed towards 2007, so maybe I'm wromg?

But I agree with having certain words censored, if you're not mature enough to have a propper conversation without using them words, you shouldn' be here.