Bob10's OSRS Services

bob10

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.
2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.
3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them
4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed
5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)
6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved
7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

Bob10's Terms of Service

Section I: Responsibility 
I will not be held responsible for any infractions upon your account before, during (paused services included), and after the service. After the service is completed, I will contact you personally. You will not be held responsible for lack of communication unless you fail to reply to my attempts that I made to contact you. You must provide the items needed for the service unless we come to an agreement on it. If that is the case, the agreement will be recorded in case of a dispute.

Section II: Account Possessions
I will only interact with the items on the account that are needed to complete the service. You may move your wealth to another account before the service begins. Once the service begins, you cannot move any items.

Section III: Account Stats
If the service requires leveling a specific stat or set of stats, they will only be trained to that level. No other stats will be altered, unless it cannot be prevented. In that scenario, I will contact you about the situation before continuing the service. Your reply will be recorded in case of a future dispute.

Section IV: Who Goes First?
Currently, I will go first on all service requests. Failing to pay after will result in a dispute being filed against you. This section can change in the future.

Section V: Service Supplies/Requirements
Services that require certain items that I cannot cover must be on the account before I began the service. For quests that the account does not have the requirements for, additional payment will have to be given if it is decided that I complete them. Failing to have the required item for power-leveling services may result in the service request being declined. If we cannot reach an agreement on quest requirements the account does not meet, the service request will be declined. For services that require membership, the account must have membership before I start the service. If the account runs out of membership during the service, the service will be terminated or paused. If terminated, you must pay for the progress that was done.

Section VI: Account Information & Privacy
You must place a temporary, strong password on the account before the service begins. The new password cannot be altered once the service begins. The account's new password and current username may not be shared with any other individuals. The username and email information cannot be changed at the start of, during (paused services included), and after. Your account's information will not be disclosed to anyone. If evidence is needed for a dispute that involves your account, the evidence will be sent to the staff privately. Extremely private information such as the password will not be shared.

***If the account is not yours and an altercation arouses between you and the other party/parties, I will not be involved. A dispute will be opened against you if I am contacted about the situation.

Section VII: Service Cancellation
If you wish to cancel the service, contact me immediately. You will be responsible for paying for the amount of progress that has been done.

Extra Information

What services do you provide?
Currently, I am only doing quests, Pest Control, and power-leveling by hand.
 (If it is a quest I have not done, I will inform you first)

How may I contact you?
You may contact me through Skype: Osbot.Bob10. Before sending the contact request, please inform me who you are on the OSBot forum.

Why should I order services from you?
Lack of trust is known and only way I can deal with that issue is going first and completing the order. Payment amount and form of payment will be discussed before starting the service. 

If you have other questions, please contact me through Skype. This thread will be used to handle service requests, cancellations, and completions.

Service Form

Type of Service: (Quest, Pest Control, Power-leveling)
Description of service: (State what you need done here)
Do you have the requirements to carry out the service: (Yes/No) *Please provide an explanation if needed.
Contact Information: (Private message may be sent if you do not wish to disclose)
Do you agree to my Terms of Service and OSBot's Global Terms of Service:

OSBot Global Terms of Service

1. You may not log into the account during a service unless you have permission from the owner of the service, doing so will result in the termination of the service with NO Refund.

2. You MUST NOT change the details of the account until the service has been completed, doing so will result in a void service with NO Refund.

3. If there are any items required for the service, it is between you and the service owner to come to an agreement on who covers them

4. You MUST change your password after the service is completed

5. If you have any substantial wealth on the account, it is your responsibility to protect it (Either Bank Pin/Transfer Trade)

6. Once the service is complete you must leave Feedback for the relevant parties involved

7. You MUST Post on the service thread to acknowledge their individual T.O.S and start the service

8. If the Service is requested to be done legit, any T.O.S related to bans/mutes become obsolete (Unless evidence can be provided of prior botting)

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

• 1 month later...
Type of Service: Powerlvling

Description of service: 

Attack             61               70

Strength         66               80

Defence         48               60

Range            50                70

Do you have the requirements to carry out the service: (Yes/No) *Please provide an explanation if needed.

Yes

Contact Information: (Private message may be sent if you do not wish to disclose)

Hodam.IDestony  (Skype)

Do you agree to my Terms of Service and OSBot's Global Terms of Service

Yes