Multiple bots VPN?

cutvision

I've got a question. I'm a complete noob

I recently decided to start botting again, got myself a brand new account. It was all created under a VPN and has had 0 interaction with my main account.

That account currently has a Bond and 300k (A random guy gave me the money and bond)

1. Is there a way I can run 2 bots under same VPN with different IPs or will the VPN just be 1IP for everything in the computer.

2. I don't really know how to use proxies on different clients or how to get them in the first place. If someone could enlighten me on that xD

3. Suggestions on what to do with that account I just mentioned above? I don't got mirror client or anything and its a new, created 12hrs ago~

Motherlode is a great way to make 100k+ per hour without any requirements other than 30 mining. No need for fuckloads of items, just a pickaxe.

Compared to other methods (Tanner, Water Fillers, blast furnace, Spinner) that are low requirements. How are the ban rates on this?

add my skype and ill tell you about proxies.

What's your skype? I can't PM you for some reason