Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

15 hours ago, james3000119 said:

I saw why. Sometimes it only collects one of the three armor pieces on the ground after the specific amount of tokens is obtained (400 required in my case).

Edit: It doesn't seem to pick up iron defender. Tested on 2 accounts and both had the problem.

I see, will check that out!
Restart client when there are issues with looting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Couple things - script didn´t show new defenders to Kamfreena and some issues with looting. Ran out of the room to Kamfreena after getting a new defender, but didn´t talk to her, then ran back in. Had to manually pause and do it myself every time. For some reason it loots some items, but doesn´t others even if the value was surpassed, ex 1k loot, didn´t loot adamantite platelegs or 2h weapons.

5 hours ago, fighterix said:

Couple things - script didn´t show new defenders to Kamfreena and some issues with looting. Ran out of the room to Kamfreena after getting a new defender, but didn´t talk to her, then ran back in. Had to manually pause and do it myself every time. For some reason it loots some items, but doesn´t others even if the value was surpassed, ex 1k loot, didn´t loot adamantite platelegs or 2h weapons.

You don't have to show the defenders, just leaving and entering is enough.
Values can be wrong sometimes, depending if the price check server sare offline sometimes. Maybe I can remake that to a drop table instead of loot by value to combat this.

• 2 months later...
37 minutes ago, imschwaggy said:

it drinks every dose of the super combat potion, i withdrew 3. it drank 4 doses of all 3. also doesnt have dwh spec. or can i use any 50% atk spec support? should also add prayer options. for lower def people. 

also should be an option to camp cb 56 for lower level/atk like obby tank's etc.

3 hours ago, imschwaggy said:

it drinks every dose of the super combat potion, i withdrew 3. it drank 4 doses of all 3. also doesnt have dwh spec. or can i use any 50% atk spec support? should also add prayer options. for lower def people. 

I will need to add that as a spec wep, will have a look at the potions. What are your combat stats?

2 hours ago, imschwaggy said:

also should be an option to camp cb 56 for lower level/atk like obby tank's etc.

Does that make a lot of differnece, never noticed

3 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I will need to add that as a spec wep, will have a look at the potions. What are your combat stats?

Does that make a lot of differnece, never noticed

1atk 99str training def. 

and yes 56's have less def and hit less/lower. with 1 atk they're easier to kill by quite a lot.

currently using the script to get coins, and then doing the clopses manually since i camp the 56s

• 1 month later...