JLPHOST - A custom VPS that fits all your runescape needs (Runs 5S/4M Clients) 24x7 Supports IPv4+IPv6 (Secure Checkout)

So your telling me if i pay $25 a month i can run 8-12 bots? It seems too cheap to be true since other vps'es can only run 4-6 for that price. Can you post any pictures of the vps? I might be interested.

Yes that is correct, other vps host also charge for bandwidth and CPU cores we do not specifically because our servers, gaming servers have unlimited transfer on them. Unfortunately we do not have photos of the VPS in action it will be your responsibility to setup the VPS in the way you need it, we give you root access as well as access to your client solusVM virtual control panel.

Edited by IT Solutions

Yes that is correct, other vps host also charge for bandwidth and CPU cores we do not specifically because our servers, gaming servers have unlimited transfer on them. Unfortunately we do not have photos of the VPS in action it will be your responsibility to setup the VPS in the way you need it, we give you root access as well as access to your client solusVM virtual control panel.

You are new to osbot, do not have a website and 0 feedback with no vps proof and expect customers to pay first?

You are new to osbot, do not have a website and 0 feedback with no vps proof and expect customers to pay first?

We actually do have a business certified website, we are not allowed to advertise on OSBOT which is why it is not listed I can PM it to you on request if you would like.

There's no way on earth you guys aren't overselling these VPS'.

You're telling me I can have a VPS with 2GB RAM and 6 CPU cores and there are going to be no problems?

You guys are either overselling to the point where I won't be able to use any CPU or you guys are looking for some quick cash.

Regardless, your site does not list these servers, only your SSD KVM servers (which are overpriced as it is).

Feel free to prove me wrong, and I will remove this post. This whole service seems extremely fishy.

• Like 1

There's no way on earth you guys aren't overselling these VPS'.

You're telling me I can have a VPS with 2GB RAM and 6 CPU cores and there are going to be no problems?

You guys are either overselling to the point where I won't be able to use any CPU or you guys are looking for some quick cash.

Regardless, your site does not list these servers, only your SSD KVM servers (which are overpriced as it is).

Feel free to prove me wrong, and I will remove this post. This whole service seems extremely fishy.

As stated in previous post we only stock servers to 75-80% capacity.

All of our KVM hosting packages are managed which is why the prices may seem to be a bit high on them, most vps hosting providers vps servers are unmanaged.

Also the site does not list the vps offers in this thread because it is a promotional offer and the servers are custom built.

So in conclusion our kvm servers are not over priced for web hosting administrators looking for vps hosting, our game vps's are promotional so they are not shown on the site.

I believe I covered all of your questions post anymore you may have.

Thank you.

Edited by IT Solutions

As stated in previous post we only stock servers to 75-80% capacity.

All of our KVM hosting packages are managed which is why the prices may seem to be a bit high on them, most vps hosting providers vps servers are unmanaged.

Also the site does not list the vps offers in this thread because it is a promotional offer and the servers are custom built.

So in conclusion our kvm servers are not over priced for web hosting administrators looking for vps hosting, our game vps's are promotional so they are not shown on the site.

I believe I covered all of your questions post anymore you may have.

Thank you.

Alright, so let's say your server has 2 quad core xeon CPUs and 16GB RAM. You sell "6 cores" to one person, and "6 cores" yet again to another. You only have 8 cores there alone, so how does that work? Moreso, how do you even profit from this?

Also, your KVM servers are unmanaged by default. You have to pay an extra $100/month for them to be managed.

Alright, so let's say your server has 2 quad core xeon CPUs and 16GB RAM. You sell "6 cores" to one person, and "6 cores" yet again to another. You only have 8 cores there alone, so how does that work? Moreso, how do you even profit from this?

Also, your KVM servers are unmanaged by default. You have to pay an extra $100/month for them to be managed.

As stated previously all of our kvm servers are managed, also we do not discuss our business financial state publicy sorry.

Our servers are top performance and run efficiently with 99% uptime, any server that we sell is backed with 100% assurity that it will run to our customers standards and 30 days moneyback guarantee on all products.

• 3 weeks later...

n0DcB1z.png

A GAMING VPS TO FIT ALL YOUR NEEDS (PAY NO MORE OR NO LESS)

USA TAXES APPLIED UPON CHECKOUT/(VAT)

$14.99 Per/Month

CPU 4 Cores (2x2.50GHz Shared)

RAM 2048 MB

HDD+SSD 70 GB

Bandwidth 70 GB / $0.030 Per GB Overage

Supports IPv4 & Unlimited IPv6 (IPv6 Upon Request)

99.9% Uptime 

24x7 Support (Live Chat/Ticket/Skype)

Secure Website Checkout

Games Pre-Installed Upon Request 

You must select a game installed on the VPS in order to purchase our gaming VPS product.

Will run 5 Normal Clients (Assured if not more) / Will run 4 Mirror Clients. (Assured no more)

This is currently the only VPS Packages we have available that we assure will support all of your runescape needs, although you are welcome to purchase any of our cheaper VPS packages that can be found on the website as well.

Payment Methods: Paypal/Credit Card (Authorize.net)

Contact Information: 

Support@jlphost.com

Live Chat     ^

added you on skype

• Like 1