READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ABOUT MIRROR CLIENT!

Rageee

but what do people do if u cant bot???

Hopefully exactly what you were doing whilst botting?

Unless you're so lazy you sit there and watch your bot run because it takes too much effort to move your hands.

If you "Babysit" or bot whilst you're sitting there doing nothing, you don't need to bot. 

Seems like you're one of those fat fucks then prick. I work at a job I enjoy, so piss off.. bitch ass ********a. Shoot the 39.

I am very fit actually :D, Thank you for that comment shows that the only job you could possibly have considering your maturity is maybe casual work at a fast food restaurant. 

I am very fit actually biggrin.png, Thank you for that comment shows that the only job you could possibly have considering your maturity is maybe casual work at a fast food restaurant. 

Ewww fast food restaurant? You're bugging tf out. I work two jobs and have my own car that I paid for with my own money, I find it funny how you found my first post offensive because thats what you probably are.. a fat fuck. If you call 250 lbs and sitting in a computer chair all day is very fit then I do not know what to tell you.

Ewww fast food restaurant? You're bugging tf out. I work two jobs and have my own car that I paid for with my own money, I find it funny how you found my first post offensive because thats what you probably are.. a fat fuck. If you call 250 lbs and sitting in a computer chair all day is very fit then I do not know what to tell you.

I have a photo on osbot go check it out ;) Also i don't bot regularly and i have no problem with people who choose to... I think you should reevaluate your life and wakeup thank you.

I have a photo on osbot go check it out wink.png Also i don't bot regularly and i have no problem with people who choose to... I think you should reevaluate your life and wakeup thank you.

Reevaluate my life? I am actually doing really well for myself considering I am only 17 years old. You're judging me based off a couple flame comments I made towards you. I think you should be the one who should be reevaluating, this a battle you can't win, just stay in your lane kid. And have a good evening.

Reevaluate my life? I am actually doing really well for myself considering I am only 17 years old. You're judging me based off a couple flame comments I made towards you. I think you should be the one who should be reevaluating, this a battle you can't win, just stay in your lane kid. And have a good evening.

I can see i have got to your nerves :) Now that's how some people feel reading your comments.. Lesson learned meaning i have won. If you would like to continue further please take it up in pm :)