How have you messed up your Pure?

A ROCK GUY

Just messed up my pure recently and was wondering what stories others had about ruining your account in a matter of minutes/seconds biggrin.png. For me personally I was training range with a blowpipe and un-equipped it to add more darts, after I re-equipped it I continued to let my guy attack with prayer and left the room for 2 minutes to take a piss. Low and behold when I returned the blowpipe had somehow defaulted to Long Range and I was 25 defensePuke.gif .

was boxing with 1 def pure and switched between def mode and agressive mode... after he hitted me i was turning off def mode to take agressive mode and i freeze and keep boxing him and i won the stake of 20m but i got a defence level also XD

win win, literally..

Edited by darvinb98

Turn into main rip

Ya thats what I'm doing now haha but when you work on a pure for 3 months and then fuck it in a minute it hurts...

was boxing with 1 def pure and switched between def mode and agressive mode... after he hitted me i was turning off def mode to take agressive mode and i freeze and keep boxing him and i won the stake of 20m but i got a defence level also XD

win win, literally..

Hey 20M is nice haha but ya I would definitely have had mixed feelings after that fight.

Ya thats what I'm doing now haha but when you work on a pure for 3 months and then fuck it in a minute it hurts...

Hey 20M is nice haha but ya I would definitely have had mixed feelings after that fight.

i can assure you i had, haha. i had over 7 - 900m in that time so i wasn't happy at all though :/

Edited by darvinb98