(free) ★ Modern Guide to Goldfarming | Written by Rekke

Rekke

Hey guys, with the release of my modern goldfarming guide, I'm looking for some people to give FREE COPIES to.

There will be no advertising or anything, just honest copies to be given out to those who I think will be able to help me improve the guide. These people would be able to review it and give me advice, criticism and feedback etc. regarding the content of the guide so I can improve it. If you want a bit more context about my guide, I will enclose an image link to my guide thread in a spoiler (NOTE: this is only to give context to the readers if they wish, you don't have to look at it if you don't want to).

The guide is free?

If you fill the criteria and I deem you worthy, you can take a free copy, yes :)

Why are you posting this here?

I'm looking for people with some sort of experience in botting, not just trusted people, hence why I am posting this here in the OSBot botting forum. I'd like to post it here because I know there are people in this forum that have the knowledge in farming that I need in somebody reviewing the guide.

What do you want them to do?

I want them to review it from a goldfarmers point of view, and tell me where and how I can improve. Every suggestion you give is taken on board and hopefully I will be able to implement. The guide is currently 14,000 words long, and I am always looking to make it larger and give it more information.

How can I get a free copy of the guide?

Basically, show me that you have some experience and knowledge in goldfarming, and you know how to run one yourself, and practises you've taken. Keep in mind, I won't be giving out a hundred free copies; I am looking for people with a lot of experience, not amateurs. I'm sure some people will be trying to get a copy of it without even having ran a large goldfarm before, hence why I am looking for the people with experience.

if you think you fill this criteria, or you have any questions about the guide itself, feel free to add my skype live:rekkke or pm me here.

• Like 8

I know i look newby, but here's my go at it:

I mainly bot F2P:

I have 10 bots running miners

5ish bots running fishers

and 5ish bots running WC

I create each of these accounts using a private proxy

I make it so that my fishers and wc's have the same fishing/wc level so they can change jobs if need be.

P2P i have my own private script that nets 125k / hr, i know its not much but its no req so yah lol

Hey guys, with the release of my modern goldfarming guide, I'm looking for some people to give FREE COPIES to.

There will be no advertising or anything, just honest copies to be given out to those who I think will be able to help me improve the guide. These people would be able to review it and give me advice, criticism and feedback etc. regarding the content of the guide so I can improve it. If you want a bit more context about my guide, I will enclose an image link to my guide thread in a spoiler (NOTE: this is only to give context to the readers if they wish, you don't have to look at it if you don't want to).

The guide is free?

If you fill the criteria and I deem you worthy, you can take a free copy, yes :)

Why are you posting this here?

I'm looking for people with some sort of experience in botting, not just trusted people, hence why I am posting this here in the OSBot botting forum. I'd like to post it here because I know there are people in this forum that have the knowledge in farming that I need in somebody reviewing the guide.

What do you want them to do?

I want them to review it from a goldfarmers point of view, and tell me where and how I can improve. Every suggestion you give is taken on board and hopefully I will be able to implement. The guide is currently 14,000 words long, and I am always looking to make it larger and give it more information.

How can I get a free copy of the guide?

Basically, show me that you have some experience and knowledge in goldfarming, and you know how to run one yourself, and practises you've taken. Keep in mind, I won't be giving out a hundred free copies; I am looking for people with a lot of experience, not amateurs. I'm sure some people will be trying to get a copy of it without even having ran a large goldfarm before, hence why I am looking for the people with experience.

if you think you fill this criteria, or you have any questions about the guide itself, feel free to add my skype live:rekkke or pm me here.

Talking on Skype, interested and think i fit the criteria