exams

goodmans

Read it, then read it again, then read it again, then read it a few more times.

I digest information best over long periods of time, I start revision (studying) very early so that I have time to cover my modules 7 or more times.

People vary though, it's all about finding what kind of learner you are, I have friends who like to make stuff look pretty whereas I barely even make any notes.

Read it, then read it again, then read it again, then read it a few more times.

I digest information best over long periods of time, I start revision (studying) very early so that I have time to cover my modules 7 or more times.

People vary though, it's all about finding what kind of learner you are, I have friends who like to make stuff look pretty whereas I barely even make any notes.

my memory as a whole is fucking shit like all my coursework is 65+% but exams let me down so much because of my lack of memory lol

my memory as a whole is fucking shit like all my coursework is 65+% but exams let me down so much because of my lack of memory lol

I feel as though memory is something you can improve, just try different techniques. Some people find it useful to teach others what you are trying to learn.